{18}

----------------------------------------------

Day 26

"Sunghoon! Skate faster!" I accompanied Sunghoon, as always, to the ice rink, this time I brought snacks since we skipped eating breakfast.

I was surprised when he invited me this time, I mean I don't complain I like the ice rink, it's cool seeing people skate since I don't skate as much, I watch Sunghoon as he practices and it was calming, sometimes he would look at where I sat and he would smile

"He has a nice smile..."

"Who does?" I was surprised by the sudden voice, "Jaechan?" he smiles and sits beside me, "hello Sunghoon's friend," I smile, "it's been a while since I've seen you," he nods and removes his skates, "I have a different schedule from Sunghoon, it's rare for me to have the same schedule as him, that's why you don't see me as often"

I nod, "you like Sunghoon?" he asks me, "what? Do I like Sunghoon?" I chuckled, "nope, he and I are just friends," he hums, "okay," he places his skates away and leans back, "doesn't seem like it"

I look at him and raise a brow, "what do you mean?"

"Who talks to themselves saying their friend has a nice smile? You like his looks, and another, his company"

"Pshh, who told you I like his company? He's rude, always judging and being rude to me," he chuckles, "I think that means, 'I like you Y/n,' don't you think?"

I shook my head, 'Do I like Sunghoon? Never, maybe, yes? no...'

"It's complicated," I told him, "bingo! You like him," I playfully elbow his arm, "are you okay? I just said I don't," I roll my eyes, "your not so sure answer and facial expression says something else"

I look at the ice rink and I couldn't find Sunghoon anywhere, 'weird, did he leave me?'

"I'm gonna just ignore what you said Jaechan," he chuckles, "all right," he stands up picking up his gym bag, "see you Y/n," he smiles and I bid him goodbye

I stood up as well picking up the stuff I brought, "where are you going?" I was startled

"Oh, Sunghoon," I smile, "I thought you left," he hands me a paper bag, "I bought food," he sat down and I sat down as well, "what did you buy?" I open the paper bag and smile, "burgers~"

I grab one and opened it, the cheese looks so good, I took a bite and all the flavors melted in my mouth, 'it's so good!'

Sunghoon takes a burger as well and eats with me, "your friend Jaechan left already," I say, he nods, "I saw," he replies, "you two are close now?" he asks, "I don't know, this is only my third or second time talking to him"

"Don't talk too much, he might think your annoying," I roll my eyes ignoring his statement, "you're leaving soon," he says, I look at him and smirk, "why? You're gonna miss me?" he shakes his head, "I'm thankful that you're leaving"

"Don't forget the bet~" I remind him, he hums in response

"I'll win," I shook my head, "no I will," he looks at me and glares, "and who do you know?"

"I just know~"

"You really are annoying... Come on let's go," I was shocked when he picked up his gym bag and started walking away, "wait!" I picked up my stuff and the other burgers, "wait you're done with practice?"

I ran beside him and he nodded, "you could've waited," I sigh, "Well, I'm sorry stupid girl," I glare at him, "stop calling me that ice boy," he chuckles, "ice boy? Okay stupid girl"

"My name is Y/n"

"And my name is Sunghoon"

I don't know how we ended up in my apartment, but he's here now, but I'm not complaining, he's kind of fun to be with

"Also, I need to ask you about this," I turn to look at him and he was holding the Instax film of the two of us, "ha..." I forgot to hide it, I smiled sheepishly and pretend to look shocked afterward, "I thought I threw that!"

"Huh, you thought?" he shakes his head and tsks, "you don't need to lie Y/n," he walks in front of me, placing the Instax right in front of my face, "if you have a little crush on me just say it"

'Pshh, since when was he so confident?'

"You know I like Jay, right?" he nods, "I do, I'm just teasing you, should I throw it for you?" I grab the Instax from him and placed it in my pocket, "I'll do it later," he looks around my apartment and looks at me after, "your apartment is getting clearer"

"I just need to finish up packing the stuff in my room, I would be probably done by tomorrow," I look around as well, I've stayed in this apartment for two years now, it held lots of memories with Misoo, memories with Jay and Jake as well

And Sunghoon...

"Are you crying?" he asks, I look at him confused, "your eyes are sparkling," I sniff looking away wiping the 'tears' away with my sleeve, "nope," I turn to him again and he nods

"You have my number, don't you? You can text whenever, but as you know the time zones, I may not respond to them right away," I nod and pat him on the arm, "thanks Ice boy, but I'll only bother you, it's just new and all, moving to Canada"

"Especially when your English is bad," I slap him, "no it's not! Jake gives good tutoring lessons," he smiles, "whatever you say"

"Sunghoon, do you like Misoo back?" he looked at me weirdly, then his expression turned annoyed, "why are you suddenly asking?" I raised my shoulders, "I don't know, you two seem good together-"

"If this is one of those things to help Misoo, I told you, I don't like her, aren't you annoyed by it?" I nod, "kinda"

"Does she help you with Jay at least?"

"No? They're not even that close"

"Then don't help her with me"

"But it's to make Misoo happy"

"But you're not happy with it"

"I am!" he sighs, "am I your friend?" he asks and I nod slowly, "I consider you as one..." he then puts on this serious facial expression, "then please tell her that she has no chance with me," I frown, "that's sad"

"Rejection is sad, I thought you'd be someone to know how sad it is"

"It's annoying, but I'm doing this because she likes you, don't worry I'll stop when I get some Candian guy for her"

"So you're not happy with it"

"I am, I told you"

"Then what's annoying about it? That she always talks about me or something?"

"That too"

"Too? So there's more?"

"no?"

"Then why did you say too? There's another reason"

'Because I like you too...'