{16}

"I what?" I was surprised with what she said, "you love me so you'll take care of this," she pats on the quilt, "and if I don't?"

"You don't love me? I guess," she rubs her hands together since it was getting a little cold, "do you love me?" he asks, she looks at me and nods, "yeah! You're my friend, I see you as one, you're just really mean" she smiles and I awkwardly smile back

"Anyways it's getting really cold, I'm going back to my apartment," she says as stands up and I do as well, "Y/n," I say and she hums, "wanna buy your gift for the person you got tomorrow? With me..." I mumble the last part

"I'm planning to? So I can clean up and pack and stuff, also what did you say, I didn't fully hear what you said," I sigh, "with me, go tomorrow with me," I mumble but it's a bit louder than earlier

"Oh yeah sure! Why not, Misoo probably won't ask me to come with her to buy her gift since  she doesn't want me to know who she got," we both walk towards the door and walk down the stairs, "Sunghoon!"

We both look up to see Jay, he walks up to us and I look at Y/n and she smiles seeing Jay, "Hi Jay!"

"Oh Y/n, what are you doing with Sunghoon?" he looks at me with some sort of expression, a teasing one, "oh we met at the rooftop," Jay looks at Y/n, "a secret place for the two of you?" 

"Nope, anyone can go there, we just meet there sometimes," Jay nods, I look at Y/n and pat her back signaling her I would go with Jay now, and she nods, "bye-bye," she waves goodbye, "bye," I say plainly and we both walk separate ways

------------------------------

Day 19

"I'm here! Sorry," she huffs, "I ran... Sorry to keep you waiting," she smiles, I nod, "it's fine," I lead the way and she just followed me walking beside me, "so we can't go in the same store right?" she asks, "why not?"

"If we see what gifts we'll get, we would know what we both got!"

"Misoo, I got Misoo," her eyes widen and she looks at me, "wait-" she stops, "seriously?" I nod my head, she suddenly smirks at me and I look at her weirdly, "what?"

"Misoo is gonna be so happy! Okay, I can help you! She's gonna love anything you give her! BUT it would be better to give her something she likes right? I can definitely help you with that," she squeals, "you're not mad I just told you who I got?"

She sighs, "I kind of moved that aside, since of course you got Misoo! I won't tell you who I got though"

"Since I got Misoo, you can't get yourself, so obviously you got a boy," she continues walking ignoring what I say, I chuckle, "I'm smart, you know?"

"Okay? I didn't ask?" 

We both walked into the first store we saw, it had all kinds of things perfect for gifts, "Misoo likes bears," she suddenly pops up beside me, "okay," I say grabbing a blanket instead, "I said she likes bears"