{6}

-------------------------------------------------

"Why would I fall in love with you?" she says, "true," I reply, "anyways do you have training tomorrow?" I nod and she smiles, "great! I'm coming with you," she says, "I did not invite you-"

"So? It doesn't mean I can't go, I just need you to bring me there," she stands up, "what time?"

"Around six" she skips her way to the door, "see you tomorrow then."

I was in my room preparing my gym bag for tomorrow, 'why would I fall in love with you?' I kept thinking about that for some reason, 'Y/n told me her ideal type and it's nowhere near Sunghoon'  

'I like Jay', that too, I mean sure, why wouldn't she like Jay? Jay is good... 'People can fall in love in just a day! That's why there's such a thing as love at first sight'

"That's stupid," I say aloud, though no one was with me. "No one can fall in love within a day," I slap myself, "why am I even talking to myself?" I zip the bag close, I look at my clock, it was almost ten, I should be sleeping right now.

I put my gym bag on the floor and just changed my clothes, I plop myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling, "she's probably sleeping right now..." I closed my eyes trying to put myself to sleep, I should be sleeping now, if not I'll be tired to practice tomorrow.

My eyes open and I sat up rubbing my eyes, "sleep..." I try saying, I do not feel sleepy at all, I've been yawning, but I can't sleep. I grabbed my phone and called Jake. "Sunghoon! Aren't you suppose to be sleeping right now? You have training tomorrow." I hum in response, "I know but I can't fall asleep," Jake chuckles, "Maybe there's something your thinking about which is keeping you awake."

"I'm not even thinking of anything"

"Okay sure, also, Y/n says she's going with you to the rink tomorrow?"

"How do you know that?"

"She texted me"

"She's awake?" I say quite loud, "yeah why?" I sigh, "nothing," I hear Jake laugh, "you wanted to talk to her don't you~," he says in a teasing tone, "no," he hums, "yeah sure. Just keep closing your eyes and wait until you fall asleep," I nod, "okay."

---------------------------------------------------------

Day 6

I walk downstairs until I'm out of the apartment complex, that's when I see Y/n, she was just looking around. I started to walk and I felt a presence beside me, "you were about to leave me there waiting huh? You're so cruel." She shakes her head, "I don't want you to come," I say just looking forward, "but I do, so I'm inviting myself."