Evil lurks everywhere

> The future Caswell generation

Ricky- I came up with a great script for our soap opera!

Ricky- [1 attachment]

Big Red- For the last time Ricky, we are not naming the first episode: Cash Caswell is a huge dick!

Ricky- But he is 🙄

Gina- Well he is going to be your father-in-law one day...

Ricky- Well that day isn't today

E.J- It will be one day

Ricky- Please don't remind me 🙏

E.J- I'm going to set a reminder in your phone to make sure you know 🥰

Ricky- I hate and love you at the same time

E.J- I love you too 😘

It was a standard morning for the group chat, but not so much of the same story for Ashlyn. Starting off, there was still no message from Cash, her parents already left for work, and Gina had been given a lift to school by Nini as Gina offered to help Nini revise before her first class.

She was planning to stay home, but her gut urged her to tell someone other than her parents.

> Biggie 🥰

Ashlyn- Can you meet me in the bomb shelter before homeroom?

Big Red- I will, but why can't we talk in the car?

Ashlyn- Because Ricky is going to be there, and I really don't want to tell him this yet

Big Red- I feel really scared, are you going to...

Ashlyn- No! I just have something important to tell you, alright?

Big Red- Got it, I'm nearly there by the way

Ashlyn- Alright

~~~~

Location: E. J's house

He had no classes for university today, so E.J laid in bed and scrolled through his Instagram. Nothing really interesting, just some infographics and ads for clothing.

Nothing really happened for a few minutes, until he could hear the shouting of his father bouncing off the walls.

"Dennis, I'm not joking on this. Something must have happened to Ashlyn; she has never said anything like that before!"

That intrigued E.J and made him get out of bed, he pressed his ear to the door to hear a lot better.

"What did she say? It's on the family group chat, something about last midnight of this month and some guy... I really can't remember off the top of my head."

He didn't check the last few messages last night as he was busy with dinner, but he did see something about watching their backs.

"Look, just make sure Ashlyn and Gina get home safely alright? I don't really want them getting hurt."

He heard his father hang up, then he left the house a few seconds later to go to work. Something was up, and something told E.J that it wasn't good one bit.

Which is why he got out his phone and opened his messages.

> Ricky ❤️

E.J- Hey, are you in school yet?