Home

Three days later

"How many times are you going to play the Mamma Mia soundtrack?" EJ asked as he attempted to eject the CD from the radio. "This has been like the fourth time this week!"

"Actually, it's the fifth time." Ashlyn corrected.

EJ sighed. "Fine, I'll let you guys have your way this one time. Next time however, I'm choosing what we listen to."

"Don't interrupt the manifestation for Mamma Mia being our potential musical for the spring." Gina said, making EJ and the others snort out in laughter.

"Very funny Gina," EJ said as he looked ahead. "Very funny."

~~~~

Location: Carlos's house

"I have something to tell you."

"We're aware of that Carlos, what is it baby?"

"Carlos, why are you crying? What happened?"

"Carlos?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by Seb, who seemed distressed and worried for him. "Are you alright?"

"Totally!" He really wasn't.

"Are you? You know you can talk to me about anything."

"I'm really fine Sebby, you don't need to worry about me-"

"Carlos," Seb gently squeezed his hand, his warm embrace made Carlos feel like he had been hit by Cupid's arrow. "You can always talk to me about anything affecting you, especially now about..."

"I know you do care Sebby, but what can I talk about?"

Seb thought for a moment before coming up with an idea. "Well, how about those old glasses?"

Carlos was confused. "Glasses?"

"Yeah! The ones from homecoming? The ones that he broke..."

Oh, dear God, Carlos felt his mind racing back to that exact moment.

"Give me back my glasses!"

"Shut it brat! Now they're only just glass and nothing more than that."

"How could you... they were my favourite pair..."

"Oh, Boo Hoo!"

He zoned out again, making Seb feel panicked once more. He knew that healing was never easy, but seeing Carlos like this broke his heart. He wanted to do more than tell him it was all going to be okay, but he even knew that there were some things that he couldn't possibly achieve.

So, what could he do?

~~~~

As they drove through the streets on the way home, something caught the eye of Ashlyn.

"EJ! Stop the car!" She shouted, prompting him to stop in confusion.

"Ash, what is it?" Big Red asked, but she ignored him and grabbed her crutches from the back. She swung open the door and adjusted herself onto her crutches, hobbling away quickly much to the confusion of her boyfriend and friends.

"Where is she going?" Gina asked as she grabbed her own crutches from the back, Big Red didn't answer and just raced after her, with EJ and Gina trailing just a few steps behind.

"Ash!"

~~~~

"Jack... was molesting me when I was younger."