24- never been kissed

Y/N'S POV:

I flop over onto the grass with a sigh, ready to soak up the first day of spring sun with Draco by my side.

My stupidly attractive childhood best friend.

Times like these have always been my favourite. Even though really— anytime with him is my favourite.

"Its nice." He says simply, a smile cast over his soft looking features.

"Mmhm." I chuckle, staring up at the fluffy white clouds.

Despite the way it looks outside, the wind still has a chill to it, and when my body forces out a shiver I see Draco glance up.

"Cold?" He asks, brows furrowed almost in worry.

"A little bit. Definitely not T-shirt weather yet."

"C'mere." He mutters, sounding so content it's cute.

Wrapping his arms around me, he scoots me into his chest.

If I was cold before, I'm almost bursting with warmth now. A blush has risen, hot into my cheeks.

I send a silent thank you to Merlin for the quiet field we'd found for ourselves, I can imagine getting spotted practically cuddling in the grass would end in a embarrassing outcome for the both of us.

"Comfy?" He says after a few minutes, smiling into my neck.

I roll a little to face him so I can reply, which I regret immediately when I realise how close our faces are.

I can see the tiny beauty marks on his skin, and flecks in his pale eyes. Holy shit he's too pretty for his own good.

"Hi..." I said carefully, my lips pulling upwards.

"Hey." He says with an almost wobbly confidence. Seeming drunk on his own excitement.

His eyes I can tell are struggling it stay focused on mine, his thoughts clearly slipping into mostly uncharted territory.

"You look pretty." He says, watching for my reaction.

"You do too..." I chuckle, heat simmering low in the pit of my stomach as he reaches his hand up to my face.

Pushing a small lock of hair out of my face and cupping my face gently.

"Have you ever been kissed?" He whispers, a question he knows the answer too.

"No, otherwise I would've told you."

Like when he told me he'd kissed Pansy back in third year. He only kissed her a couple times. Still overly jealous about it though.

He'd mentioned one time that he did it because of me, when he was half asleep on my shoulder. I remember it clear as day.

"Y/n." He muttered drowsily,

"You remember how I told you I broke up with Pansy?"

A little pang was felt deep in the chambers of my heart, still a little sensitive over their relationship in the first place, not that I'd ever admit it.