26- locked in

hey y'all I'm back 🤭

Y/N'S POV:

"Oh for fucking Merlin's sake." I swore as I fiddled with the lock, trying to get into this stupid supply closet.

"He won't help you." Draco joked from beside me, watching me try and unlock the door.

"Shut up, or I swear I will pull this key out and jam it into your arm." Implied violence is a favoured coping mechanism of mine, one Draco is on the usual receiving side of.

"You talk a big game you know? I've heard many threats come out of that mouth of yours, yet never actually seen you follow through with a single one— well except—"

"Don't. Don't bring it up." I paused, turning to glare at him.

"Except that time you kneed me in the nuts when I threw an orange slice at you."

"That was your fault anyway, I don't know why you make me feel bad about it when you know how much I hate the smell of that shit."

(sorry to the orange fans out there that shit is nasty)

The lock clicked finally, and with a solid jerk on the door handle I pushed the door open.

I walked in, the closet dark and cramped, littered with random potions equipment.

I reached up to grab something when a small bean-shaped object hit me in the side of the face.

"Draco—" I hissed, touching my cheek where it left a wet mark.

I gagged at the feeling, and heard Draco chuckling just a foot away.

"What the actual fuck was that!" I whined.

"Dunno, just pulled out of this jar." I could make out the smirk on his face from here. The jar had a bunch of small black beans, sitting in a weird green-ish black liquid.

I grabbed some random book off the shelf, it wasn't overly heavy, ideally I would've went for something that at least weighed close to a small child, but working with what I had I tossed it straight it him.

It smacked into his chest, and he fumbled to catch it before it hit the floor.

"Oh, you are so on." He said, his voice still portraying amusement.

He grabbed something else off the shelf, and quickly breached the small distance between us.

I squawked embarrassingly loud as he started to grab me.

"Pretty sure this stuff smells like oranges, from what I've heard." He waves the loosely capped jar around as he practically chases me around the closet that hardly has enough room for the two of us.

He teases me as he corners me, and I string out plenty of colourful words at him.

My fight or flight kicks in, I push him back, snatching the jar from his hand and slamming it down onto the closest shelf.

With a final shove, he loses his footing, his back slamming into the closed door. His hands hook onto me, pulling me flush against him.