Chapter - 14

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We see the top three uppermoon's. Kokoshibi, douma and akaza just standing still after figuring out that the other two also know y/n and making a silent promise to themselves that they'll never let the other two harm y/n ever. After that douma speaks while doing her very carefree smile as always.

Douma: "well we've got ourselves a feast, don't you think so~. Kokoshibi-dono~, Akaza-dono~."

As douma is saying this she walked towards the bodies and grabbed one of the guys hand and started eating it. Kokoshibi and akaza didn't say anything and walked towards the bodies and Kokoshibi started eating the other guy and akaza started eating the woman.

~Time skip~

Now we see the three walking towards a random direction and as they were walking akaza saw something ahead of them. It was a beautiful field of flowers.

[A/n: imagine it's still night time]

Although it was night time the bright and colourful flowers were still visible. Akaza stopped walking and was in a little awe seeing so many beautiful flowers in one place. The other two also stopped to look why akaza stopped and they also saw the flowers. It was truly a really beautiful sight.

Douma: "oh my~, these are such beautiful flowers don't you think so as well akaza-dono~, Kokoshibi-dono~

Akaza and Kokoshibi didn't reply or even looked at the rainbow eyed demon.

Douma: "oh my~ so rude~."

Akaza: *looks at douma with a pissed off look* "can you not just shut the f*ck up for even a second!!"

As douma was about to say something to piss off akaza even more Kokoshibi spoke up first.

Kokoshibi: "you two be quiet.......if there is such a maintained field of flowers......... then there must be a human nearby.......... taking care of this place."

Douma: "oh my your so smart Kokoshibi-dono~, i guess you are not uppermoon one for nothing~."

Akaza: "shut up douma." *Looks at Kokoshibi* "You do have a point Kokoshibi, there must be a human who takes care of this place."

Douma: "well what if a human used to live here~, maybe that's why there's a flower field here~.

Kokoshibi: "no.....whoever takes care of this field still lives here."