chapter eleven.

⋆ ★ ALREADY GONE ━━━CHAPTER ELEVEN 

( I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED ) , bring the pain.

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     THUNDER WOKE UP JAMIE AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE FRONT DOOR TO HER HOUSE SLAMMING SHUT. The blonde reluctantly and unwillingly trudged out of bed and opened her bedroom door only to hear Izzie at the bottom of the stairs shouting, "Seriously? Seriously?" 

     As Jamie moved herself so she stood at the top of the steps now, she then heard the intern's shoes stomp her way up the stairs and the sister asked, "What is your problem, Stevens? Some people we're trying to sleep here. It's sleepy time." She squinted her eyes shut to the bright lights in the hall. 

     "He couldn't even kiss me goodnight!" She yelled before walking into George's room and shutting the door, again loudly, behind her.

     "Huh," Jamie groaned tiredly. "Interns are fucking weirder than I thought." Then she heard the sound of her phone ring from her nightstand and lazily wandered back into her room and flopped down on the bed to answer it. "Jamie Grey is trying to sleep here, what do you want." She greeted whoever was calling her at this time of night.

     "Jamie-" The voice of Derek Shepherd tried to speak but the woman groaned and hung up quicker than she answered. 

     The blonde's phone rang once more, and she huffed a breath before answering it for a second and final time. "Stop calling me, Derek. You didn't sign the fucking divorce papers. It's fine, I get it. Now leave me alone."

     "Jamie." Derek spoke once more- it almost sounded like a plea. 

     "What the hell do you want?" She yelled in return, making him sigh. "What? Spit it out, Shepherd."

     "Oh, I usually just say Jamie and then you yell at me. I haven't thought past that point. I actually didn't have anything planned."

     Jamie had enough of Derek, whether he signed the papers or not. She wanted to hit him in the face and slam him down on the fucking concrete. "Go to hell, Derek Shepherd. Maybe you'll learn how to leave me the hell alone!"

     Finally, she shut the phone before throwing it across the wall and hearing it shatter into a million pieces. Jamie hated what this situation had become, she should have ended it before it even started. If only she knew.

     She then muttered to herself, "He's a brain surgeon, how can he be so brainless? Seriously." And then more thunder rumbled which made Jamie nod in satisfaction. "Thank you, someone agrees with me." To which the power went out which caused the girl to huff. "Whatever,"

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     "Rounds," Jamie banged her fist on the lockers in the locker room as she called for the interns, waiting for hers to show up. "Now."