How you met

Jon Snow:
It was the mid-year festival. As always, the events were held in Winterfell. Jon never much enjoyed the festival, seeing as he spent most of it hiding from the Northern Lord's and Ladies. Lady Stark hated when she had to introduce him as Jon Snow', the Bastard Of Winterfell. The Lords and Ladies were starting to arrive. Jon slips away, disappearing into the stables to be with his horse. "Festival isn't your favorite I take it?" He spins around to see who had spoken. "I apologize my Lady, did you need something?" "I've just come to house my horse. I like going on rides in the morning." "Really? As do !." The girl smiles brightly, "I'm y/n Bolton, nice to meet you." "Jon Snow, My Lady." "Well Jon Snow, perhaps you will join me for my ride tomorrow." "Perhaps, Lady Bolton."

Robb Stark:
The younger sister of Queen Cersei. You were coming to visit for a year. Tywin Lannister had wanted a marriage to House Stark for years, and this trip was to set that plan in motion. Robb stands with his family, dreading the moment when the carriage door would open and reveal this Lannister girl he was certain to be forced to marry. However, when the doors open and you step out, all his dread was gone in an instant.

Joffrey Baratheon:
Petyr Baelish wasn't what most would call a decent man, but when he took you in as his daughter, you thought it was pretty decent of him. You studied under him, and became one of his greatest spies. He charged you with the "simple" task of getting close to Prince Joffrey. "Befriend him," he told you, "And report back to me." You met Joffrey when Petyr first introduced you to him. He sneered at you of course, thinking you to below him, at best.

Ramsay Bolton:
You had never met your father, but his name was all you ever needed anyway. It was his name that gave you the right to his lands, but only after you reached a certain age. Unluckily for you, your uncle decided to marry you off before you came of age. You first met Ramsay when you arrived at the Dreadfort to meet your future husband for the first time. He was waiting for you at the front gate. He seemed so charming when you first saw him. could never have guessed...

Theon Greyjoy:
You met Theon when he first arrived in Winterfell. Angry, spiteful, and a loss for words. He wouldn't speak to anyone, but when you took him food at dinner time, he asked for your name. "Y/n. I'm Y/n." He tells you about his father, and the Iron Islands, and how upset he is for having to leave. You sit and listen, and when he is finished, you leave him be.

Jaime Lannister:
You first met Jamie when you were assigned to be his servant. You entered his room carrying a tray of food. When he saw you he raised an eyebrow. "You're not my old servant." "Reya has left the service of the palace. I'm your new servant." "What's your name?" "Y/n."

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
You passed the Hound many times in the halls of the Red Keep, but the first time you spoke to him was when he offered you a hand, after you had tripped down the stairs. "Thank you Ser, I'm afraid I'm just naturally clumsy." "I'm no Ser." "Oh...ok then." You offer a quick smile and go about your day.