How they react to you being quite touchy with them

Jon Snow:
As he'd come to realize how touchy and comfortable you are with him, he'd slowly find himself missing you and your affection whenever you aren't around, realizing how accustomed he is to you as of now. As soon as you're back together, he'd go right to hugging you and admit it to you, smiling and promising you that he can't wait to make it up to you.

Robb Stark:
As he'd come to realize how touchy and comfortable you are with him, he'd be happy to know that you're so comfortable around him and that you feel safe with him by your side, however he would use it to his advantage when he gets the chance to tease you about it.

Joffrey Baratheon:
As he'd come to realize how touchy and comfortable you are with him, he'd get cocky about it and would always tease you right back touching you or holding your hand tightly, showering you with all his affection. The others would often tease you both for being constantly needy for one another and would just love to point out how you both really need to get a room alone at times, making you both laugh.

Ramsay Bolton:
As he'd come to realize how touchy and comfortable you are with him, he'd use it to his advantage returning you every bit of affection just so he can make you fall for him even more and go along with his plans to take things for himself. As you'd seem so happy, he can't help but let his true self show at times, gladly kissing you or hugging you when he feels you deserve, realizing making you happy is also part of his goal.

Theon Greyjoy:
As he'd come to realize how touchy and comfortable you are with him, he'd tease you about it, definitely in a respectful way, but he would enjoy the thought if you being comfortable around him, it was something he wished for a long time ago.

Jaime Lannister:
As he'd come to realize how touchy and comfortable you are with him, he'd find himself thinking about you often and comparing how he feels around you to when he is with Cersei, slowly realizing how happier he is with you actually. As soon as he gets the courage to leave he can't help but rush to find you, holding you tightly and reminding you that he's truly all yours, doing his best to return the affection.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
As he'd come to realize how touchy and comfortable you are with him, he'd carefully grow to like it and get used to it at some point, having at first been weary and wondering if you're messing with him until he sees how happy you are to give him affection. Oddly, he'd always seem happier with you around like that, making jokes and being more carefree, only to be back to his grumpy self whenever you're both apart.