How they react when they see you flirting with someone else while they like you

Jon Snow:
As he'd see you flirting with that crush of yours again, he'd look away and would try to not focus on you both, fearing you might see him and tease him for staring and of course even more that you'd seem so carefree. As you'd laugh, he can't help but look over and would start to realize how much he likes you, ending up making you notice his gaze and just totally freeze as you'd come over to talk to him, only to admit to you his feelings for you.

Robb Stark:
As he'd see you flirting with that crush of yours again, he'd scoff seeing how you laugh and talk with him, until he can't take it anymore and drags you away from him just to tell you how he feels.

Joffrey Baratheon:
As he'd see you flirting with that crush of yours again, he'd roll his eyes and would be quick to tell them to answer to you, ending up adding that if nothing happens between you both, he'll gladly take their place. As you'd laugh, he'd do so as well, only to inch closer to you and end up admitting to you how serious he is about you, not caring if they're still nearby and hoping you'd finally give him a chance.

Ramsay Bolton:
As he'd see you flirting with that crush of yours again, he'd be annoyed and wouldn't hide it, walking over to push them and start to punch them, making his point clear. As you'd try to stop him, he'd be quick to stop and would just look at you crazily, making you promise to be with him if you don't want him to end their life, smirking when you'd nod eagerly and just acting all sweet.

Theon Greyjoy:
As he'd see you flirting with that crush of yours again, he'd clench his jaw, staring at the both of you, mostly at you, but keeping an eye on that dude too, he wouldn't like it if the dude touched you, however, the move that got him to his breaking point was when that guy touched you and you seem uncomfortable. He came up to the two of you and helped you get out of that situation, then later after he confessed.

Jamie Lannister:
As he'd see you flirting with that crush of yours again, he can't keep his eyes off of you, expressing his disappointment that way before looking away as you'd look over. He'd try to convince himself about his feelings for Cersei to not feel too hurt from your rejection, but end up walking over to taunt them as they'd keep rejecting to you, reminding them how lucky they are to have your attention, making you realize his feelings.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
As he'd see you flirting with that crush of yours again, he'd get utterly annoyed and more brash than usual, unable to hide his frustrations and ending up startling you both with his ways before asking as to what's so funny when you'd look over. As he'd finally catch you alone, he'd just have to make a comment about your behavior, clearly provoking you before he ends up admitting his feelings and being stunned, walking away to clam down.