First time

Jon Snow:
Well your first time is also his first time, so it was quite the experience for both of you, involving a lot of apologies and uncomfortable positions and exchanges, but once you two got the mechanics figured out it worked ok. This man can definitely get rough if he wanted, but for your first time he was still learning, and he wanted to make sure it was special, so he made sure he was being sweet and gentle, and you couldn't have asked for better.

Robb Stark:
Robb is a total man slut. He won't tell you how many women he has been with but he told you not to think of it as him being with other women, but rather him practicing to bring the love of his life as much pleasure as possible. Trust me, after the night he gave you, you would've forgiven him for nearly anything.

Joffrey Baratheon:
The man has no self control. He didn't even know what he was doing half the time, but if it felt good he kept going. One he had finished, and realized the experience had been anything but pleasant for you, he apologized and made it up to you...you know what I mean.

Theon Greyjoy:
The little shit knew he had talent, and he wasn't afraid to use it against you. Let's just say he's the biggest tease the worlds ever seen. But, he was different with you. He fucked other girls to pleasure himself, but when he was with you he wanted it to be an experience for the both of you. A physical way of showing love.

Ramsay Bolton:
Well...he tried to be gentle at least. It really did start off well. He was going easy, being soft, you were enjoying it... but he quite quickly lost it and started fucking the life out of you. However, having expected as much from him, you were able to quickly adapt and overcome, even turning the tables and taking control for a while, which only riled him up more. You had a great time but.boy did you have an ache in the morning.

Jaime Lannister:
He's good at it, because he's gotten a lot of practice, though we won't talk about from where. There were moments when things got a bit rough, but for the most part he took it slow and showed you an awful lot of gentleness and passion. He treated you like a sacred gift unto the world, that needed to be praised and cared for and pleasured in every way that you saw fit.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
He would be very nervous. You would be the first to try and initiate anything. Your first few attempts he would even shut you down. When you finally break through to him he would still be unsure. He would turn his face away, only for you to grab him and force him to look at you, and leave kisses down the side of his face. He would go slow at first, afraid to hurt you, but after a while he would start to understand what you could handle, and would pick up the pace. When it was all over he would lay down, staring the ceiling. He wouldn't talk to you right away, afraid of what you might say. You would crawl into his side, hugging him around the middle, snuggling into his chest. That would be enough to put his mind at ease.