He apologizes

Jon Snow:
You run to Jon, throwing your arms around him, ignoring the fact that he was caked in blood and dirt. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered but the two of you. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean what I said! I just saw Ramsay and I realized I was wrong. I felt guilty because they treated me so horribly...and had me convinced that it was my faul.that I owed them for even tolerating me. But they were monsters, the both of them. You and Sansa are the only family l need. I want to marry you Jon. I love you." Jon leta out a relieved sigh; "I love you too."

Robb Stark:
You pace back and forth, wondering what on earth could be taking so long. Suddenly, the tent flaps open and Robb enters with eyes full of tears; "He's gone..my father.they killed him." You move forward and wrap him in your arms. "I'm sorry I accused you y/n...l'm so sorry..." "It's ok Robb. It's ok."

Joffrey Barathon:
You found yourself in the gardens, looking around at the beauty spring wrought with a heavy heart. "Y/n." You don't turn to look at Joffrey as you speak; "I'm preoccupied." "I'm sorry." You had never heard him apologize before. It was enough to catch your attention. "I should put more faith in you. I don't want to lose you to another man..but in my attempts to keep you I was pushing you away. I truly am sorry." You turn on your heel, not letting it show how happy you were; "Very well. I'll give you another chance. But there won't be another."

Ramsay Bolton:
You had wanted to leave. You intended to leave. But instead you got locked up. It didn't change your mind about him, but when he came into your chambers a mess of tears and a drunken slur of words you found that your solid hatred was easier bent to his will than you would've liked. "I'm so sorry..I never meant for you to see...I don't know why I do it...I wish I could make you understand." "I know why you do it." You didn't really "You do?" No "Yes. And I understand." No you didn't "So you'll stay?" "Yes. I'll stay."

Theon Greyjoy:
You slip into the room as quietly as possible, though Theon seemed desperate to give you away with all his pleads for mercy and babyish cries. You quickly remove the bag from his head and shush him. "I had to come and see you but this is the first time he's left me alone, and he's sure to be looking for me." "Can you get me out of here?" "No. I don't know how to get out without being caught. He won't let me outside, and there are too many guards. I'm so sorry Theon." He nods in defeat; "It will all be alright. I promise you. Y/n...I'm so sorry." "I know you are. I am too. But we have too much on our plate to be holding a grudge, so I forgive you." You bid him farewell and place the bag back over his face.

Jaime Lannister:
Your family had been visited by a man in an elegant robe. He handed over a fortune of gold and a note from a certain Lannister. You barely had to consider it before you gave in and went back to work. He was waiting for you that morning when you arrived to clean. He stands with a bright smile and offers you a rose. "I'm sorry about your brother. I know I can never give him back what he lost.but l'll make sure he is cared for. I'll make sure your whole family is cared for. Please...trust me ." You accept the rose and hug him around the middle; "I trust you."

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
You move through the streets of town casually, pausing at shops to gaze at the wonderful and in some cases delicious items they had to offer. Someone taps your shoulder. You gasp in surprise when your friend who was supposed to have been killed by Sandor three days prior covers your mouth and tells you to listen closely. He tells you that Sandor let him go, on the condition that he never return and never tell anyone he was alive. He made one acceptation. You run back to the Red Keep with a bright smile on your face. You knew at this time of day Sandor would be on his break, so you go to see him. You don't give him a chance to speak before you fling yourself into his arms. "You could've just told me. I'm sorry about what I said. I'll never doubt again."