Someone else has feelings for you

Jon Snow:
Robb Stark- It may sound cheesy and unoriginal, but hey, we don't choose who we love. The truth is, Robb found your kindness and trusting nature to be the best thing about you. The fact that you always saw the best in people made him believe you to be the most wonderful woman he had ever met. Even so, he loved his brother too much to cause him such pain as to steal the woman he loved. Jon had lost so much to Robb already because of his last name, Robb couldn't bare to take anything more.

Robb Stark:
Theon Greyjoy- He hadn't met many intelligent girls in the North. Nor did he prefer them. He liked his women beautiful and stupid. However, you were not a toy of his meant to be used and thrown away. He loves you. He loves that you stick so dearly to your ideals, and even when your wits are not enough, he loves that you stand your ground. Loving you encouraged him to treat women with more respect. Because after all, what would you think of him should he treat other women in such ways? In the end though, he never could find the courage to tell you how he felt.

Joffrey Baratheon:
Gendry Baratheon- He loved teaching you to sword fight, but honestly, what he loved about you was that you were such a good listener. Sometimes that didn't always mean you just payed attention. It meant that you remembered the small things. You remembered his favorite color and his birthday and what animal he would be should he have the power to shape-shift. He loves that you cared about him even though he had nothing to offer you; past a few lessons on how to hold a sword. He loved that your feelings made you nervous, but you still trusted him enough to try and explain them. He just..loved you.

Ramsay Bolton:
Theon Greyjoy- You were the only person there who treated him with respect. He could trust to never be punished or harmed on your account. He could confide in you whatever was on his mind. You had found a way to connect with Ramsay. You had found a way to live him just as he loved you, but you and Ramsay were nothing alike. Theon loved the girl you were when Ramsay was not around. Of course, he was much too terrified to ever tell you, much less make a move on his feelings.

Theon Greyjoy:
Ramsay Bolton- Are you really surprised. Combine being a Stark, with also being the love of Ramsay's new pet's life, and there was no way you were getting out of this untouched. Though Ramsay originally only took interest in you because your name was Stark and because to hurt you was to hurt Theon; over time, he began to care for you in a deeper sense. He took your lack of natural empathy as a sign that you two were somehow similar. He thought that because you lacked empathy you also somehow lacked emotion. How wrong he was.

Jaime Lannister:
Podrick Payne- This. Boy. Could. Not. Be. Sweeter. Little sweet met you while on his way to Tyrion's room. He was a panicky mess, and decided to trip and splatter soup all over you. They man practically broke down and had heart-attack, but you simply laughed and offered to help him clean up. You were kinder to him than most. You understood his fearfulness, for you too were shy and scared of conflict. However, as you grew to know one another, you both found that being around the other made you feel secure enough to act slightly braver than you were. He loved that you made him feel brave. He loved that you made him feel important. He loved to love you.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
Petyr Baelish- He saw right through your dumb-blonde-bitch act and saw you for what you were. An intelligent young woman looking out for herself. If he knew about your affections for Sandor he did not voice it. Instead, the only words he spoke to you were that of friendly conversation or courtly subjects. And, eventually, romantic gestures.