● Dating Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane would include

Being as surprised as anyone when he realised he loved you.

Love didn't come easy to him, and it definitely took him a while to realise.

Once he realised he tried to deny his feelings and push them away.

In his mind, he thought it would be impossible for someone to love him, the Hound, back.

The was just no way that he would ever deserve you.

For this reason, It was you who had to confess your feelings.

You got frustrated one day because he just couldn't see that you loved him back.

You eventually couldn't help but shout, "you're so blind, aren't you?"

Sandor couldn't believe what he was hearing.

There was no possible way in all the seven kingdoms that you loved him back.

But here you were telling him otherwise.

From that day on, the relationship between the two of you formed slowly but surely.

Sandor doesn't really say 'I love you' but will let his feelings known in other ways.

When he does say it, however, you can't help but laugh.

It kind of comes out like he is completely embarrassed over it.

If he makes a mean comment, you will make one straight back at him.

Rolling your eyes every time he says something terribly rude to someone.

Apologizing for his rude comment and telling him off later.

You being the only person that Sandor will really ever listen to.

No PDA. Ever. In private, however, Sandor allows himself to open up.

He will let you rest your head on his chest and will absentmindedly play with your hair.

He is able to be honest with you like he has never been able to be with anyone else.

Kissing the scarred side of his face.

The safest place in the world for you is in Sandor's arms and the safest place for him is whenever the two of you are alone.

Being able to read each other's minds easily.

The scariest day of Sandor's life was when you told him you were pregnant.

Being a father was something that Sandor had never even thought about.

He was scared he would be like his own father and your child would hate him.

Convincing him that he would make a great Dad and that this child is going to be so lucky and protected.

The moment that Sandor held your first child in his arms was so beautiful.

Despite the tough, hard man he had people believe he was, you watched as he shed a tiny little tear as he looked down at your tiny baby girl.

He would do anything and everything in his power to make sure that this little girl is the happiest one that has ever graced Westeros.

No one really understanding how the two of you could be together but when it comes to it, you love him and he loves you, and that is all that really matters.