How they react to you whispering "I love you" as you're both making love

Jon Snow:
As you'd whisper to him "I love you" all while looking into his eyes as he'd hold you tight and would thrust deep inside of you, he'd look right back at you, tucking your hair and nodding before telling you he feels just the same and inching closer to kiss you. He'd then can't help but praise you and try to be gentle with you, not wanting the moment to go away any time soon.

Robb Stark:
As you'd whisper to him "I love you" all while looking into his eyes as he'd hold you tight and would thrust deep inside of you, he'd look at you, slowing his pace, and smiling down at you, he'd kiss you and tell that he loves you too.

Joffrey Baratheon:
As you'd whisper to him "I love you" all while looking into his eyes as he'd hold you tight and would thrust deep inside of you, he'd stop for a while and would just look at you, only to tease and ask you if you're sure about what you just said. As you'd be adamant about it and would practically straddle him back instead, he'd laugh again before stopping and admitting defeat and telling you he loves you just as much.

Ramsay Bolton:
As you'd whisper to him "I love you" all while looking into his eyes as he'd hold you tight and would thrust deep inside of you, he'd laugh and would pin you down even more, going harder just to order you to say it again and like you mean it. As you'd gladly tell him, he'd come to a stop and would seem to grow curious over how genuine you are and ending up slowing his pace.

Theon Greyjoy:
As you'd whisper to him "I love you" all while looking into his eyes as he'd hold you tight and would thrust deep inside of you, he'd get cocky about it, he knew you mean it, but it was song to his ears hearing you say that in tha middle of doing it.

Jamie Lannister:
As you'd whisper to him "I love you" all while looking into his eyes as he'd hold you tight and would thrust deep inside of you, he'd seem to stop in his track and startled, looking at you as if he wasn't expecting such honest words from you. As you'd ask him what was wrong, he'd end up surprising you as he admits he feels so much different to hear those words coming from you than his past lover, his sister.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
As you'd whisper to him "I love you" all while looking into his eyes as he'd hold you tight and would thrust deep inside of you, he'd be stunned and would stop in his track wondering if he really heard you right, looking right back at you with that concerned gaze. As you'd try to say it again, he'd seem to get shy from it, asking you gruffly if you mean it or if you're playing with him, only to inch closer and kiss you the moment you'd reassure him by repeating yourself.