How they react to you being a more quiet lover

Jon Snow:
As he'd come to realize that you're more of a quiet lover, often gasping and whimpering under him, he'd find himself focusing on your pleasure more, loving to draw out more and more noises out of you as he does his best as he can so as long as you're enjoying it. As you'd finally slip up, he can't help up but smirk and be brave enough to tease you about it, enjoying to make you blush even more and just kissing you for it.

Robb Stark:
As he'd come to realize that you're more of a quiet lover, often gasping and whimpering under him, he'd smirk but won't say anything, know he could just make you get louder, so he didn't have to waste any words.

Joffrey Baratheon:
As he'd come to realize that you're more of a quiet lover, often gasping and whimpering under him, he'd chuckle and would tease you for being so shy and trying so hard to keep your voice down like that, believing you just don't want to get caught. As you'd keep it up, he'd always have the habit of focusing on your pleasure more just to get you to slip up, finally getting rougher when you would.

Ramsay Bolton:
As he'd come to realize that you're more of a quiet lover, often gasping and whimpering under him, he'd find it to be a challenge and a game for him to play to try and get you louder, punishing you when you'd purposely try to be quiet. As you'd finally slip up, he'd laugh and would be even more excited, going even rougher with you or just pleasuring you as he knows you like as he teases you about your loud voice.

Theon Greyjoy:
As he'd come to realize that you're more of a quiet lover, often gasping and whimpering under him, he'd definitely tease you about, while it's going on and then after remind you of it, You wouldn't be mad about, you would just laugh it off.

Jaime Lannister:
As he'd come to realize that you're more of a quiet lover, often gasping and whimpering under him, he'd find it to be perfect and would do his best to keep himself just as quiet as you, fearing you both might get caught by Cersei whenever he takes you within the Keep. As you'd slip up at times, he can't deny that it turns him on and he just wants to keep going but for your safety and sake he makes sure to slow it all down and take his time with you.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
As he'd come to realize that you're more of a quiet lover, often gasping and whimpering under him, he'd feel like you're even more genuine and you were even more fragile and would seem to put his attention on making you feel good just to make sure you let your voice out. As you'd slip up and be slightly louder, he can't help but smirk and actually tease you about it feeling confident over what he just did to you.