● Dating Jon Snow would include

Jon starting out shy around you.

When he is around you, he often finds that he doesn't know what to say. He will stumble on his words and go completely blank which leads to a lot of blushing on his part.

You find it kind of adorable and can't help but smile when you notice his cheeks flash red.

He eventually finds it easier to talk to you and the two of you can find yourselves talking for hours on end.

Deep late-night conversations. You two will just lay in bed, your bodies facing one another and talk about everything.

PDA is a very rare thing. But sometimes, you will find Jon's hand on your waist or feel him place a quick kiss to the side of the head.

In private, however, physical contact is a very big thing between the two of you.

Jon loves having his arms around you under the thick fur covers of your bed.

Sometimes the two of you will lay naked together by the heat of the fire in your room, your arms entangled in a blissful mess.

Jon loves your hair, even when it is messy and roaming wild. He will position his head when the two of you are cuddling so that his face is surrounded by it's beautiful strands.

• You leading him out of your room during the night to go on little walks.

Some of your best midnight walks involve some of the simplest things, like laying under the Godswood together or making love under the stars.

Arya adoring you.

Jon is able to tell you everything and does. There are no secrets between the two of you.

The sight of your smile making him the happiest man in all the seven kingdoms.

You and Sam constantly working together to tease Jon.

Getting into the habit of saying 'I love you' to each other every time you have to say goodbye.

• There would be complete trust between the two of you.

Jon longing for days when the two of you can just lay in bed together in the mornings.

• Sex is common and careful. Jon takes his time, allowing himself to show you rather than tell you how much he loves you.

• Jon being rather quite good at it ;)

• The two of you just loving each other with everything that you have.

Making one kickass, awesome couple.