How they react to you deep throating them

Jon Snow:
The moment you'd decide to deep throat him, he can't help but get utterly weak and would try so hard to seem as if he's in control as much as he can, not wanting to seem like it's the first time he has ever receive such thing. However, as it would get too much, he'd let out his voice more and more and would practically beg you to not stop, reaching into your hair to keep you in place.

Joffrey Baratheon:
The moment you'd decide to deep throat him, he'd do whatever he can to keep you to do such work on him, loving the feel of it and just muffling his moans to be able to keep the two of you hidden from the others. As he'd feel himself on the edge of climaxing, he can't help but grip your hair and keep you exactly in place as he starts to thrust in your mouth, degrading you until he comes.

Ramsay Bolton:
The moment you'd decide to deep throat him, he can't help but grin at you and would even encourage you, guiding you by your hair and making you take more and more of him. As you'd grow more brave to take him deeper, he'd chuckle and find himself slowly letting his guard down, letting you have your way with him until he feels himself about to come and takes back the control.

Jamie Lannister:
The moment you'd decide to deep throat him, he'd let you do as you wish to him, unable to stop himself from doing so and would reach right down to encourage you, stroking your hair. He'd surprise you with how soft and kind he'd sound as he praises you, only to let his voice get louder with his moans and gladly finishing right in your mouth to let you swallow his load.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
The moment you'd decide to deep throat him, he can't help but reach right down to grip your hair and keep you in your place, enjoying the feeling of his cock in your mouth so much he just wants to enjoy the moment. As you'd act all slutty for him and would moan right against his cock while at it, he'd just have to pull you right onto his lap and fuck you deep and hard, wanting to cum inside of you