He's jealous

Jon Snow:
Jon Snow does not easily become jealous. For the most part, he trusts you enough to let himself relax when you are around other men. However, like any man, there is always a point at which enough is enough. Robb may have promised to himself to never tell you his true feelings, but that didn't and couldn't stop him from feeling them. Unfortunately for Robb, he isn't as good at hiding his feelings as he thinks. It was for this reason that when Jon saw him talking to you, smiling like an idiot and flirting like a suitor, he became enraged. As stated before, it takes a lot to get him jealous, but his own brother making moves on his woman...well..the line is a dot to Robb.

Robb Stark:
Robb doesn't like to be jealous. For some reason, he seems to think that if you knew he was jealous then you would think he doesn't trust you. He also just hates the general feeling of it. The feeling of betrayal and worthlessness. You can always tell when he is jealous because on those nights, when he sees you he gets very quiet. He doesn't want to share his feelings for fear of offending you, but he also can't bring himself act as if nothing is wrong. So, you always make sure to remind him of your love for him on such nights.

Joffrey Baratheon:
Do I even need to write this? Do I even need to tell you that the boy has issues? And that any man who talks to you is instantly hunted down? Should I really have to explain it at this point? Honestly, the only thing you're able to do when Joff goes onto a jealous rage is hold on for dear life. On rare occasions you might be able to calm him enough to lower the penalty from death, but damn! That boy has got a temper.

Ramsay Bolton:
I feel like this one should be simple to answer...and yet...so many words are needed. For starters, he loves the feeling of being jealous. He loves when he catches men flirting with you. Partly because it makes him proud to be yours, but also because it means he gets to beat the living hell out of the guilty party. in addition, he also gets upset and jealous for real when you seem to show interest back. He still enjoys the feeling, but he always has doubt later about your feelings for him and where he stands with you. To put it into a few words; He likes to be your guy, but knows he shouldn't be, because you deserve better and everyone knows it. Whenever he is jealous in the, let's call it for now, "good way", you don't really need to console him. He takes the mans interest in you as a compliment to his choice of partner, and all you really need to do is try and save the guilty party from sever pain. However, if you happen to accidentally show interest in someone else or if you purposely show interest in an attempt to manipulate someone, he tends to grow very angry. Not at anyone in particular, he just grows very irritated with the world. It's on those nights that you console him. You tell him that it was simple flirtation, and nothing more. He is the only one you care for. Eventually, your words become true.

Theon Greyjoy:
Hell has no fury like a Theon jealous. This boy could start fires with the amount of shots he fires should he feel his place in your life is being threatened. He doesn't care if he's overreacting, in his mind, better safe than sorry. "Theon." "I shouldn't have let him do that." "He didn't hurt me." "The names he called you y/n! I should've said something, stopped him." "There's nothing you could have done." Theon moves to fall into your arms. You hold him close, letting him know that you were always going to be there for him. This is how jealous rages usually happened. He yelled for a bit, apologized, then hugged you. You found his jealous rages to be quite ridiculous, but In the case of Ramsay..you couldn't blame him.

Jaime Lannister:
Very jealous, but also very cocky. He hides his jealously well because he doesn't want you to know how easily upset he can be made. But on the other hand, he hates to think of what losing you would mean, and therefore always tries to be honest with you about what he is feeling when you're around other men who show interest. He knew you cared for him, but he also knew you feared Cercei's influence. He often wondered if you would leave him for someone in your own station, simply for the safety in it. That's why when he noticed that a certain squire who worked for his brother was showing interest in you, he grew concerned. It took him nearly all day to work up the nerve to confront you about it. And when he did, he approached it with caution. "I saw you today. I was going to say hello, but you were talking to someone...Pordrick I think his name is...anyway, I didn't want to interrupt." You knew exactly where he was going; "Are you jealous?" "Of squire? Don't make me laugh." "No, l'll just make you chuckle nervously as you try to come up with a good lie." Jaime chuckles nervously at your words, trying to think up a good lie, but he finds nothing. "You caught me." You walk over to him; "Don't worry Jaime. Cercei thinks she controls everyone and everything in this damn city but she's not nearly as clever as she thinks she is. I won't be leaving you on her account."

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
Sandor doesn't know how to be jealous properly. He gets angry, but not for the right reasons. He gets angry because men tend to treat you like a prize, not because he doesn't want people talking to his girl. He usually goes through the three steps of his own form of "jealously". 1- Anger: Tells the man off for treating you like a piece of meat. 2- Sadness: Sad that you two can't be more open about your relationship, but at the same time, fearing what would happen should everyone know. 3- Doubt: He doubts his relationship with you, and wonders if you wouldn't be happier with a younger more prominent young man. Dont worry, you usually don't let him get to number three. You're there with emergency laughter and cuddles right away. But don't tell anyone, he's got reputation.