How they react when you're pregnant

Jon Snow:
If Jon wasn't in the Night's Watch, he would want to make sure that he was truly in love with a person before he would consider having sex with them or having a child with them. He doesn't want his child growing up to be known as a bastard just like him so when he finds out that you're pregnant, he's overjoyed. He makes sure that you're taken care of and that you don't do anything that requires too much work. He wants to make sure that you and your baby are safe.

Robb Stark:
Robb is thrilled to be having a child. If it's a boy, he'll teach him all of the things that Ned taught him. If it is a girl then he would protect her and make sure no one causes her any harm or takes her away from him. While you're pregnant he'll take to rubbing your stomach now and then. He'll also treat you as if you are the most fragile thing in the world. He would want you and his child to be safe.

Joffrey Baratheon:
Joffrey would swell up with pride that he would be getting an heir to the throne. He would make sure that nothing and no one would harm you or the baby. You would stay in the castle during the whole time you are pregnant and you would have a guard with you everywhere you go. He'd want to make sure that you and his child are in perfect health.

Ramsay Bolton:
Ramsay will be stunned at the news. He would get distant, ill-tempered, and unsure how to react around you. As soon as your stomach starts to grow and he feels the baby kicking, he'll be more excited about being a father. Since he'll have another person to love, his overprotective, violent nature will increase so he wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone coming near you or touching your belly unless it's him or the nurses.

Theon Greyjoy:
Theon would be scared to death when he first finds out you're pregnant but when he gets used to the idea, he is thrilled about having a child. He would be swelling with pride at the thought of bringing another Greyjoy into the world. He doesn't hesitate to show you off and the fact that you are carrying a future Greyjoy in your belly. He would also make sure that you and the baby are well taken care of.

Jaime Lannister:
Jaime would be conflicted. He would love to raise a family with you but being in the Kingsgaurd, he's forbidden to have children. He would try and abandon you but his conscious won't let him. He cares for you and wouldn't want to abandon you in such a vulnerable state so he would try and be by your side as much as can but you would have to hide the fact that the baby is his.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
Sandor's taken aback when you first tell him you're pregnant because he is confused as to why someone would love him yet alone have a child with him. After the initial shock, he goes into caring mode, tending to your every need and fetching anything that you may need. When people are around, he goes into full protective mode. Every time someone is near you he will keep a close eye on them and if some touches your stomach then he'll scowl as he keeps his eyes on that person's hand until they take it away from your belly. He tries to take extra precautions so that the person doesn't hurt the two most precious things in his life.