How they react to you taking care of them when they're injured

Jon Snow:
As he’d wake up to you cleaning his wounds and taking care of his injured self, he’d be flustered by you being so close and would back away, trying to protest he’s fine and get his clothes back on, only to make you laugh as he keeps avoiding your gaze. As you’d reassure him and would get him back to calm down, he’d let you work and would end up trailing his gaze to you, feeling his heart race to be so close to you.

Robb Stark:
As he’d wake up to you cleaning his wounds and taking care of his injured self, he would look at you, you probably not even noticing he's awake. Would scan your face, and follow your every move, in case you didn't noticed that he was already awake, when you would notice and jump a little, he'd laugh at you.

Joffrey Baratheon:
As he’d wake up to you cleaning his wounds and taking care of his injured self, he’d just have to reach his hand up to feel you, wanting to prove he can still get it on with you, making you laugh and for him to slowly express how thankful he is for you. As you’d giggle and would just get back to work on him, he can’t help but relax and let you go on, only to keep messing with you with a hand of his.

Ramsay Bolton:
As he’d wake up to you cleaning his wounds and taking care of his injured self, he’d be surprisingly soft with you, whispering his thanks and just calming down to let you do your work, only to grab your wrist and insist you stay with him. As you would, he can’t help but smirk and would start to ask you about yourself, finding enjoyment to see you more and more flustered.

Theon Greyjoy:
As he’d wake up to you cleaning his wounds and taking care of his injured self, he'd ask you questions, like the normal couple questions, then he'd get up even after you'd warn him not to and cup your face in his hand, to place a kiss on your lips and thank you for taking care of him.

Jaime Lannister:
As he’d wake up to you cleaning his wounds and taking care of his injured self, he’d be rather speechless to see how worried and genuine you’d seem, looking at you intently before blurting out his thanks and just asking you if his sister has visited him yet. As you’d seem rather solemn to tell him no, he can’t help but finally smile, admitting to you carefully that he’s glad you’re the only one here with him.

Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane:
As he’d wake up to you cleaning his wounds and taking care of his injured self, he’d be startled and would try to move away, actually getting shy from you touching his body so much and seeing him nearly bare, only to end up making you chuckle to see such a big man so flustered. As you’d try to reassure and calm him he’d slowly let his guards down putting his trust in you and ending up staring rather intently at each of your movements.