'Now that you've eaten breakfast, are you ready to start school now y/n and Atticus?' Your grandma said, clearing both of your plates.

'Yes?!.' You said in an exited but nervous and questioning voice.

'Sure am!' Atticus said ecstatically. You all walked over to the car and entered it.

When you arrived at the school, you both sat there in awe looking at the older kids and how big the school was.

It was humongous.

You left the car and walked up to the gate. You tried to enter with Atticus by your side but you couldn't stop looking at him. He was very handsome.

'Are you alright y/n?' He said. Looking worried. 'Yeah. It's nothing. Sorry' you smiled back.

You went to your first class: English. Atticus wasn't going to be there. So you were a bit worried. He reassured you that you were going to be fine and that you would see him in the next period.

You got into your classroom and were seated next to a friendly looking girl with long black hair.

'Hey!' The girl said, waving at you. You waved back and smiled, sitting down.

'My name's Melanie!' She said putting her hand out for you to shake it. You accepted the handshake 'hey Melanie! My name's y/n' you replied.

You talked about your life and how you got here and how you're friends with Atticus.

'Is this atticus bubsy you're talking about?' She said looking really happy.

'Yes that's him! He's my neighbour!' You replied. You two kept talking about your lives for a while until the class ended.