arriving at the beach

Some time later, you guys arrived at the beach.
Atticus stopped his bike and helped you get down.

'Are you alright y/n?' He said, reaching out his hand to help you off the bike.

'Yes I'm okay. I just got a little scared. That's all.' You said while nodding and letting go of his hand.

He went and chained his bike to a bike rack and ran back to you. You guys then slowly walked down to the beach. You took your shoes off to feel the sand between your toes.

The way the sand slid through your toes felt so magical. The sand felt so soft; Nothing like the hard rocky British sand you were used to. This sand felt like you were walking on clouds.

'Should we get some ice creams?' Atticus asked, pointing over to the ice cream van which was parked close to where you were walking.

'Yeah! That would be great actually!' You nodded smiling and handing him some money.

'No don't worry about it. It's my treat.' He said as he refused to take the money.

'Are you sure?' You asked, ushering it towards him.

'Yes I'm sure! I want to treat you today!' He replied, laughing and putting a beach hat to keep the sun out his face a little bit. 'But it would be great if you could find a spot to sit and lay out the blanket!'

'Sure no problem' you said, walking off.

You soon found the perfect spot. Not too windy and not too many people around, only a few couples and children. But they were 100 steps away at max.

You opened the bag and got out a large red and black checkered picnic blanket. You spread it out and sat down, atticus soon came over to where you were sitting, sat down, and gave you an ice cream.

'These look delicious!' You exclaimed, looking really happy. 'Thank you!'

Atticus looked at you smiling, you looked so happy and it made him smile a little. 

You began eating your ice creams. Atticus looked at your arms were your burns had previously been. He then ran his finger gently down one of your arms.

'The burns have healed up nicely!' He said and smiled at you.

'Yes they have thanks to you!' You laughed.

You guys soon finished your ice creams.
Atticus looked at you.

'What?' You said, confused at what he was looking at.

'You have a bit of ice cream just above your lip' he said, pointing to where it approximately was on your face.

You tried to get it but failed. 'Is it gone?' You asked.

'Nope. Try again'

You tried again.

'Is it gone now?'

'Nope, here let me get it for you.' Atticus said, using his thumb to wipe the little bit of ice cream away from your lip. He then kept his hand there but didn't move it. You were unsure why.

You then blushed a little as he smiled shyly, the top half of his face shaded by his hat.

Even though it was hard to see due to the shadow, his eyes glistened and they were beautiful.

He then cupped his hand on the side of your face, inching a little closer to you, his mouth open a little bit and blushing like crazy.

You were confused, sat there and blushing a lot.

He then moved his head quickly towards yours and kissed your lips very gently.

He then backed away instantly.

'I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have done that. I'm so so sorry.  Please forgive me.' He said, backing away a lot and almost crying.

You were just sat there like an idiot with your mouth slightly open. You were also blushing a ton.

You then cupped the side of his face with your hand and removed his hat. You then moved closer to him and kissed him passionately while hugging him.

He then broke the kiss and made it so your foreheads were touching.

'I think I'm in love with you y/n'

Atticus x reader (little lunch)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें