Dinner time!

Your grandma was nothing like Atticus' Ya-ya. She had no respect for privacy. Yes. She would knock. But as soon as she knocked, she would shout 'coming in!' Without waiting for a response and that's exactly what she did.

When she walked in, unannounced, and I mean unannounced. She didn't even think to knock this time, she saw you and Atticus cuddling together and sleeping.

She smirked and slowly backed away. Making sure not to wake either of you. She then shut the door and knocked loudly (pretending she hadn't entered).

The sound woke up Atticus, he then rubbed his eyes and shook you awake.

'Hey, y/n, wake up! Someone's knocking on the door!' He whispered.

You quickly got off him and sat at the end of the bed.

'Kids! Dinner's ready!' Your grandma said. 'Come down when your ready!' You both then heard her walked downstairs.

You then looked at atticus and realised he was looking at you, smiling with nervous relif you then did the same and sat closer to him.

'I'm so glad I met you.' He whispered in your ear. Then rested his head on your shoulder.

You put your arm around him, hugged him, and you both went downstairs.

You ate your dinner, thanked Atticus' ya-ya for the food, hugged Atticus and his ya-ya goodbye and went home.

'So, i guess you and atticus really like eachother don't you!' Your grandma said as you walked down the road.

'Yea-.. what no! NO! We're just friends' you said, burying your face in Your hands.

You then got home and went straight to sleep as you were pretty tired.

——————————————
Kinda a filler episode haha