𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

3rd pov

    It was the usual night for everyone in Musutafu. People were either getting off work, going in or just enjoying the night life. Of course there were a selective few who weren't. For example, the little boy who was digging through the trashcan. He had messy dirty black hair, black shirt and some dark blue shorts. He didn't find anything to eat just a half eaten apple. He smacked his teeth and threw the apple aside. The apple rolled towards the opening of the alleyway, its skin soon began decaying. The apple rolled to a stop just in front of a person's heel. The little boy noticed the person and jumped away from he trashcan in defense.

    The person was a black woman with medium black locs. She wore the usual office worker attire; a white blouse, a black jacket, black pencil skirt and some tights. On her shoulder was a medium size purse. She just stared at him.  After a couple of second she took a step forward. The little boy sprung into action and charged at her. He touches her forearm and then reload it. The decay immodestly began growing up her jacket. The woman slid the jacket off and tossed it aside. The little boy quickly reached for her, but the woman sidestepped out of the way dodging his attack. The boy turned as was able to grab her right arm, decay immediately began growing. The boy stepped away from her thinking he won the tussle they had.

      The woman lift her arm up to look at her arm. She used her other hand to dig around her purse. She soon pulled out a kitchen knife. The little boy eyes widened a bit; it's not normal to carry that around. With no hesitation she severed her arm. The now severed arm dropped to the ground and soon turned into dust. The blood spilled out from the woman for a couple of seconds before it just stopped. Like the wound just closed up. Once the woman made sure her arm was alright her attention was back on the boy.

       The boy glared at her then went to attack again. The woman side stepped and stuck her foot out causing him to trip over it. He landed face first onto the ground. Before he could try and get up he felt the woman grab the back of his shirt and the top of his shorts in one grab. She picked him up, dangling him in the air like a purse.

       "LET ME GO", the boy shouted squirming around and trying to grab at her. The woman kept him at a distance. She then soon began leaving the alley way with him in hand. She walked down the sidewalk holding him like a purse, not caring for the people who gave her weird looks.

⭒❃.✮:▹

      The two were now at mgronalds. The boy glared at her from across the table. The woman just stared at him. After a moment of silence she finally spoke.

       "What do you want to order", she asked. The boy just glared more at her. "What do you want to order", she repeated. Before he could snapped at her his stomach answered for him. His hateful eyes remained don her for a couple more seconds before ehe started reading the menu. Once he was done he looked back at the woman who was just watching him. He soon began pointing to all the things he wanted to eat.

         "Very well", she answered then got up and went to order the food. The little boy was thinking about running out, but he was starving. If he didn't eat something he surely will die and it's been a while since he had nuggets. The woman soon came back and sat back down in her spot.

           "I am taking you home after this", she said. "I don't have a home", he snapped. "You do now", she replied. "I'll kill you", he spat. "I turn you into dust", he threatened. "You attempt to, in exchange you will become my son", the woman explained. That threw the little boy off making his anger face turn into a confused one.

              "Your son", he questioned. "If you wish not to I will leave you here", the woman said. "I don't understand", he said. "If you accept you will become my son; I will feed, care and raise you until you are of legal age to be on your own", she explained. "I am conducting an experiment some may say", she added. The boy just gives her a weird look.

             "Do you accept these terms", she questioned. "What if I kill you before then", he questioned. A small amused smile appears on her face. 

             "I doubt you will be able to", she answers causing him to frown. "I will!", he snapped. "Then you accept these terms", she questioned. "Yes", he answered quickly nodding his head. Just as he did the worker came towards their table with his tray of food.The worker began placing the food down in front of him.

             "There you go little man", the guy beamed. He nodded his head to the woman and then walked away.

                "What is your name", she questioned. "..Tenko Shimura", he answered. "Your name is Tenko L/n from now on", she stated. "You may eat now", she added. Tenko immediately began messily eating his food. It was like he was swallowing it without chewing showing how hungry he was. The woman just watched him, no clear emotion on her face.

               Once Tenko was mostly finished he focused his attention back onto her, still eating away at his nuggets.

                "My name is Y/n L/n", Y/n introduced. "You will refer to me as mom, do you understand", she added. Tenko nodded his head. Y/n held her pinky out towards him. Tenko looked at it then back at her.

                "To sign the contract", she informed.  "Pinky promise", he questioned Y/n nodded her head. Tenko reached his hand out, he hesitate for a second, but then soon held his pinky out and wrapped it around hers. Once they both felt like their promise was finalized they broke the pinky hold.

                "Now, do you wish for ice cream", she questioned. He nodded his head quickly.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜