𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒𝚒

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

warning: mentions of misscarige

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

The reaper twins stood guard outside the door to Y/n's room. No one, not even themselves were granted access into her room at this moment.

Y/n sat in her metal chair, with holes in the bottom where her butt sat on. Blood dripped down from her inners thighs; some red droplets fell to the floor, the rest decorate her thighs and the chair. Y/n just stared outside the window; A emotionless look on her face with a lone tear running down her cheek.

This was the last misfortune that sealed her emotions away.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n's pov

   I was washing the dishes and Tenko was watching an All might cartoon when the door was slammed out. Tenko jumped in fright then got up to look who slammed the door open.

"WE..", the woman began, stepping a black gothic heel into the doorway.

"ARE", a male voice continued, his black sunglasses shining bright from an unknown light source.

"HERE", they cheered and dramatically posed in sync. It was the Reaper Twins; my old coworkers from my last occupation.

"Hello", I said drying my hands with a dry towel as I went to greet them. They both took off their glasses and shoved it into their pocket/breast. They gave me devilish smirks before it turns dinto one of a happy puppies.

"Y/NNN~", they exclaimed in as they jumped me. Both of them pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't hug them back just stood there waiting for them to break it. "We miss you so much", Kyle squealed while nuzzling my face. "Mhm! The new boss is such a pain in the ass", Kyla whined.

"Aren't you two the boss", I questioned. "Yeah we are", Kyle answered still puzzling my face. "..Hold on", he began now stopped cuddling me. "Either way we missed you", Kyla giggled kissing my cheek before breaking the hug along with her twin.

"Now where the little guy", Kyle questioned looking around the room before his eyes stopped on Tenko. "Hey little man", he began approving him. Tenko was in some kind of defensive pose.

"Kyle wait a minute..", I began, but it was too late. Tenko sprinted towards Kyle, ready to disintegrate his leg. Before he could even touch him Kyle's body turned into pink lighting. The lighting went straight for Kyla's hand. Soon it made contact a huge black scythe appeared in her hand.