𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜Warning mentions of torture❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
Warning mentions of torture
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

3rd pov

   The man carried Y/n into a old warehouse. Y/n laid her head against his bulky shoulder. He felt warm and the sound of his rhythmic heartbeat calmed her nerves a bit. She didn't know the man's name, but she trusts him.

Not at first of course. He brought her back to his home and nursed her back to health. She's only been with him for couple of weeks, but even so she trusted him. Even now she put all her faith into him. He said he had to bring her to the doctor to make sure she was alright

     She was about to fall asleep against him, but the sound of a loud metal door closing woke her up a bit. She became more awake when she noticed they were in a big space room now. Her eyes landed on the man not too far away from them. He stood next a big thick wooden chair with some weird metals on the arm rest and the two front leg chairs. The man was scraping something, once closer she saw it was a butcher knife. She started to worry a bit, but surely the man who cared her for weeks isn't going to hurt her now. The man in front of her turned around showing off his creepy human face mask.

     "So..", the masked man began placing the knife down on the table. "..This is her", the man chuckled getting closer to look at Y/n. Y/n moved away from him and griped the man tightly as she did. The masked man gave her all the red flags, bad vibe and alarms going off in her head, but if the man who saved her Is friends with him he must be good person too.

        "You smell", the man commented his voice sounded like calm seas with thunder rumbling above. "Nowww ain't that a bit rude~", the masked man chuckled backing off. "You know I like it when the smells on me", he chuckled then turned his attention to Y/n.

        "What do you say do you think I smell bad", he asked. Y/n gave him a quick nod. The man tilted this head back and began laughing his ass off.

        "GOOD! If I didn't I would be doing this shit for nothing", he laughed, his laugher gradually dying down to wheezing like chuckles.

        "You're talkative today", the man commented. "I can't help it, you know how estatic I get when I get new victims", the masked man began getting close again. Thorough the skin mask eye sockets, his small crazy filled shaking red pupils stared deep into Y/n's.

         "Especially quirk users", he chuckled still staring deep into Y/n's soul. Y/n looked up at the man who phased by creepy antics one bit. "Are you done now", the man questioned. "Yes yes sure am", the masked man answered quickly going back over to his station. The man continued walking, following the masked man. The man stopped in front of the big wooden chair. He began pulling Y/n off him and placed her on it. Y/n made it easy for him and settle comfortable in the chair.