𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Please stay close Tenko", I reminded him. We were at the food market today. I decided to take him with me to try buying new food from different sources instead of buying from the grocery store. He also needs to get out of the house. The hero cartoons are influencing him too much.

"Tenko get down", I ordered grabbing him by the back of his shirt lifting him off the box he climbed up onto. He waited until I placed him back onto the ground.

"Can we go to the park", he asked. "You know I have to get this food back home", I stated causing a sad frown to appear on his face. "For a little bit", he asked still trying to convince me. There was a small shortcut through he park that lead back to our neighborhood.

"Fine. Stay close to me until we get there", I replied giving in to the puppy dog eyes most children do. "Yes!", he cheered to himself. I held my hand out towards him for him to grab. He rushed to stand next to me then grabbed my hand. We soon began walking leaving the small food market we were in. After about a five minute walk we entered the park.

"Look at that!", Tenko pointed out. I looked to where he was aiming his finger at. Not too far away from us was a playground. I looked back at Tenko who was doing the dog eyes again.

"Five minutes", I said causing a huge smile to appear on his face. He quickly let go of my hand and took off towards the playground. He had his art gloves on so I didn't have to worry about him disintegrating anything. I was about to go sit down on the bench near the playground, but I froze when I heard a familiar click. I turned around to see who was holding the gun.

It was a man. He wore a black sweater and dirty jeans. His skin was tan. His hair was dry filled with speckle of dandruff and messy that stopped below his ears. The stubble on his face had long beard hair sticking out in a few places.

"Do you want money", I questioned. "Shut your mouth", he spat spit flying out of his mouth. His hands shook the small handgun he was aiming at me. The rage, the hatred in his eyes told me all I needed to know. I did something to him, he was lucky enough to escape.

"What did I do", I questioned. "You don't remember me", he sneered. "You did this to me", he stated grabbing the bottom of his sweater with his left hand lifting is up revealing a huge scar wound.

"Y-You did this to me", he stuttered. I just stared at him unsure of what to say. "...Do you really not remember me", he questioned the hat remixing in with disbelief. "...I'm sorry I do not", I answered. The man eyes widened from my response.

"W-We worked t-t-t-together", he stated his sutter taking over. "On what project. You're going to have to be specific", I replied. "Emerald. You hired me to be able to make a tool that turned people into gem like statues", he answered the anger in his voice still evident, not out of control like earlier. "The weapon was designed to turn a person's insides into emerald then it gradually grow soon turning them into a statue", he added.