𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n's pov

I was tucking Tenko in when someone began knocking on the door. "Who is it", Tenko questioned sitting up in his bed. "No one, now go to sleep it's way past your bedtime", I answered grabbing the top of the covers again.

"I wanted to watch the new all might cartoon", he mumbled. "I know, they shouldn't play it so late though. You have to go to bed",  I chuckled dryly placing the covers back over him. He moved around a bit trying to find a comfortable position once he did he stayed still. I got up off the edge of the bed and walked towards the door.

"Goodnight baby", I smiled. "Goodnight", he replied then closed his eyes. I closed the door to his room then headed for the front door. I knew he was still out there. I opened the door for him. All for One in the flesh was on the other side. He wore his usual jet black mask that covered his scarred face. His neck was enclosed by a cage like device, some kind of breathing equipment covered his where his mouth was. Lastly, he was wearing a casual suit.

"All for One", I acknowledged. "Y/n", he replied, his deep voice always made a chill god own my spine. I was successfully not shown him my discomfort. It wasn't that he scared me, his voice was just familiar. I neither care or had time to dwell on why his voice rubbed me the wrong way. . My group worked with All for One in the past. He located the stuff we needed, gathered goons, and plan stuff out. We did the same for him.

"Is there something you need", I questioned. "The boy...how is he", he questioned. "My son is well. Thank you for asking", I replied. "I want him as my successor", he said not caring for his bluntness.

"No", I replied. "No", he questioned.  "No; We are not friends nor are we partners", I stated. "I am raising Tenko as a mother should, he is free to choose his own path", I explained. All for One stood quietly his shadowy voids  where his eyes should be staring down at me.

"....You changed", he finally spoke. "I have", I replied. "You have forgotten who I am...", he began lifting his arm. His huge hand grab hold of my neck, his fingers closed around them almost like a necklace. He didn't choke me, but allowed enjoy pressure to prove ehe could just snap my neck into two.

"...I can just kill you and take him", he stated. "I do not doubt that you could", I said. "But that would mess up your plans", I stated. "Killing me would wake the boy. If he sees you over my dead body he'll hate you for life and retaliate against you", I explained. "I showered him in enough love to hate anyone who lays a finger on me or I show any displeasure to", I stated. I could feel his grip on my neck tighten. I didn't;t break eye contact with him nor show any sigh of fear. His hands were familiar, but I didn't bother dwelling on it. After a minute he final released me.

"You are making a mistake", he said in a stern tone. "We clearly know you are just by standing outside my home you are the one making a mistake", I said. "You know well that I don't prefer staying in one spot too long. By raising my son, I have to remain in one spot since he is so young, which causes a lot of issues for people like me", I explained. "My point is...come near this home or my son again I won't heists to eat him", I threatened.

"You wouldn't", he sneered his voice deepening. "You changed All for One...You are all too familiar with what kind of bodies I leave behind. You gave me the name Parasite that many began calling me", I stated. "So you know the boy will just be another dead host to me", I finished.

All for One remained quiet then chuckles came from his mask. He held his hands behind his back and turned his body a bit.

"That maniac did a fine job creating you", he spoke. "Will you e leaving now", I questioned. "You'll come to regret this...have a good night", he said then backed away a bit before taking off into the sky. I watched as he did making sure he was gone for good before going back inside. I stood in front of the door for a minute then headed for Tenko's room.

I opened his door seeing he was still fast asleep. I let out a sigh before walk-in over toward his bed. I sat down on the edge beside his sleeping body. He had a peaceful look on his face. A kind of peace child me would be envious of. A small smile shouted across my face. His peaceful face proves I'm doing everything right.

I leaned over moving some of his hair back of his forehead. I placed a kiss against his forehead. "..I'm sorry", I mumbled against his skin before sitting back up.

"It's okay", he said peking one eye open surprising me. "Now why are you up", I questioned. "I heard a loud boom", he answered sitting up in bed. "What was it", he questioned. "The tv I had the tv up too loud", I lied.

"Oh okay", he replied. I gave him a tired smile then scooted to the side a bit. "Tenko come sit by me", I said patting the spot beside me. "Okay", he replied moving his legs from under his covers then took his spot beside me.

"I want you to promise something. Can you do that", I questioned. "Yeah I can", he replied nodding his head. "When the day comes, where I have to leave and you have to stay behind you will continue to grow stronger. Do not let anybody not even yourself stop you from doing what you want to do", I spoke then looked down at him. "Where are you going", he questioned. "I don't know, but in case I have to leave forever you have to promise you won't let anyone stop you from achieving your dreams nor let anyone use you for their own benefits okay", I explained.

A sad look grew on his face as his eyes fell onto the carpet covered floor.

"I don't want you to leave", he frowned. "I'll never leave you baby", I began causing him to look up at me. "I'll always be with you. I'll always be your mother", I stated. "Now do you promise me or not", I questioned. "Mhm I promised", he smiled. "That's my boy", I smiled booping his nose. "Whatever you'd decide to do with your life I'll support you every step of the way always remember that", I said. "Now time for bed", I said getting up. He quickly move back under the covers, settling back into the comfortable position he was in. I tucked him then kiss his forehead once more.

"Goodnight baby", I smiled. "Goodnight mom", he replied before turning over to try and go back to sleep. I walked over towards the doorway about to walk out. Before I left his room I looked at him one last time before leaving his room, closing the door behind me.

I don't deserve a son like him. The bodies of the people I have devoured over the years stay with me, remaining me that I'm a monster, a parasite. I have eaten and killed civilians, friends, and people who considered me family. I don't deserve to have a son nor be given the title of mother. Even so, I should be given the chance to be able to watch him grow. For his sake at least.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜