𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜Warning: heavy gore kind of, eating disorder mention, abuse ❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
Warning: heavy gore kind of, eating disorder mention, abuse
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

A six year old Y/n was hurling her guts out into bathroom toilet. Her mother, Sheila L/n, sat behind her hand son her daughter's shoulder a worried look on her face. Her father, Marcus L/n, stood in the door way with a stern look, but worried eyes.

    "This is the fourth time today", Sheila said looking at her husband then back at her sick daughter. Once she was sure her daughter finally stopped throwing up she guided her body back and began wiping the left over puke off her face with a towel.

     When Y/n's eye set her fathers tears began forming up in them. His heart ached, but he couldn't let it show.

    "I'll call in for tomorrow we're taking her to the doctor", Marcus said while taking his phone out and walking away. Sheila watched as he did taking the towel off Y/n's face. Y/n let out a sniffled catching her mother's attention. "I'm sorry mommy", she whimpered. "Aww no baby it's okay", her mother said and pulled her crying daughter into her arms. She held her daughter gently, letting her feel the warmth of a mother's love.

       "It's probably just a virus okay you're going to feel better soon okay", she explained moving her daughter from her arms to hold her cheeks wiping the tears away. Y/n let out as sniffle her cries now going away.

"Do you promise", Y/n mumbled. Her mother smiled releasing her daughter's face. She held her right pink out towards her daughter. Y/n lift her hand up and wrapped her pinky around her mother's.

"I promise"

⭒❃.✮:▹

      The doctor came into the room closing the room door behind him. The family of three have been waiting in the hospital for at least 10 hours. The doctor came in a. few time to take Y/n somewhere else to run a few test.

      Right now Y/n was sat not he hospital bed. Her father jumped to his feet while he rmtoher stay beside the bed holding her small hand.

        "So what does she have", her father questioned. The doctor glanced at Y/n then back her father. He took his glasses off and placed them in his pocket then gripped the clipboard with both hands.

       "The problem is her quirk has manifested", the doctor answered. "Her throwing up is because of her quirk", her mother questioned. "Part of it", the doctor answered. "Okay so what is her quirk then shouldn't;t this be great news", her father questioned chuckling a bit. "Quirk manifestations like hers aren't always considered a..celebration", the doctor explained.