𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n's pov

"BREAKING NEWS. A VIDEO HAS BEEN SENT TO ALL NEWS STATIONS OF A VILAIN THAT JUST HAS BEEND IDENTIFIED BY PRO HERO AND PRINCIPAL OF UA HIGH, NEZU", the new anchor announced. Tenko was surfing through channels before landing on the news and he just began watching it

"Please be warned this video is disturbing", the news anchor warned. "Tenko change the cha-", I went to say, but I immodestly went quiet. The video was of me eating those men from the alleyway the other day. It showed me hunched over eating there freshly killed corpses. The video was taken high above me by a drone. The video was only 45 seconds. before shutting off.

"One of the men in the video was retire hero, Demolition. The attacker name is Y/n Ln. We were informed that she was behind the blind eye massacre that happened twenty years ago. Her villain name is Parasite due to her cannibalistic nature and devouring her mother and father", he went on. I knew who sent them the videos of me.

"..All for One", I sneered dropping my cup spilling the water everywhere on the floor.

"Police and SAT has been sent to arrest her...", he continued. I quickly left the kitchen and sped walk over towards Tenko who stood up when he saw me coming.

"Come on baby", I ushered squatting down and holding my arms out. "What's going on", he questioned worry beginning to form on his face. "We're going on a run okay", I lied. "I can walk", he stated. "No its faster if I carry you", I explained. "Now come on", I rushed.

Tenko approached me entering my arms. I picked him up, my arms held his bottom while his arms wrapped around my neck to keep a grip on me. I felt my phone in pocket ring and vibrate. I used my right hand to grab it, my left arm stayed in place to keep Tenko up. I looked at the screen seeing it was Kyla calling me; I answered it.

"Meet me at the abandoned warehouse just west of here", I informed then hung the phone up and placed it back in my pocket. I rushed towards the front door and opened it with my right hand. Upon opening it I was greeted by a bunch of cops and SAT forces.

"FIRE", one of them screamed. My butterfly wing like tentacles sprouted from my shoulder bones. They immediately wrapped around my upper half and Tenko, shielding us from the bullets. It was like a dome around us enough space for him to move around, it formed the shape of a closed flower facing forward.

The bullets crashed against my butterfly wings like rain against a window. I let out a groan when the bullets dig into my lower half. I bit my bottom lip forcing myself to take the bullets no matter how much they painful it felt.

"CEASE FIRE SHE HAS A KID", someone shouted then the bullets stop. My body began pushing the bullets out from my skin. The bullets fell onto the ground making clinking nosies. I made a small peep hole to be able to see in front of me. I walked forward then turned to the right walking down the sidewalk. The cops and SAT began following me there what footsteps and radio chatter filling the air.