𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n's pov

Two weeks have passed since I took Tenko in. Over that span of time I had to spend much of my money on replacing furniture. I also had to deal with the daily assassination attempts. Besides that Tenko hasn't been out of the house since then. Today I'm forcing him out of the house. I need to buy clothes for him, he cannot wear and destroy more of my shirts. Children his age need clothe that fit him.

Right now we just entered the store. I forced Tenko to hold my hand, of course I made him out the art gloves on. So my hand didn't get disintegrated. I grabbed one of the cartable basket and then dragged him to the kids clothing area. I released Tenko's hand and turned to face him.

"Stay", I ordered then faced the rack of clothes. "I'm not a dog", he fussed. "You are not", I replied pulling out a shirt. I held the shirt out to show him. "That's baby clothes", he pointed out. I looked at the clothes it was indeed one for babies. I didn't know his size. I took the shirt off the hanger and held the bottom of it. I forced it over Tenko's head, but of course he wouldn't fit.

"It's too small", I stated moving it off his head. "I-", he went to say, but went against it just gave me a huge frown. "Let's go", I said grabbing his hand and moving us to the next aisle.

After a few tries we were able to get his correct size. I picked out some generic white shirts for him, shoving them all into the basket I was carrying. I noticed he was making a face.

"What's wrong", I questioned. "..Can I pick one", he answered quietly avoiding eye contact with me. I stared at him for a couple of seconds. "Of course", I answered causing him to snap his head to look back at me. He had a little shine in his eyes. Tenko quickly went behind me and pulled one of the shirts offthe hanger. He turned to me and held it up for me to see.

It was an All Might shirt.

"You want a hero shirt", I questioned. He hesitantly nodded his head. "...Okay choose which ones", I said while taking the shirt from him and placing it in the basket. His eyes got big. This was the first time I saw him smile. I watched as he began frantically looking through he racks picking out all his favorite hero shirts. I don't support the heroes. All of them are only heroes for the fame and money. Without that glory and money heroes would not be at an all time high. All Might is flawed as well. I watched as Tenko held a bunch of shirts in his arms, some were slipping out of his grasp and were touching the dirty floor.

As much as I don't believe in heroes I won't tell him that. Children are made to believe in heroes; It is always one of their beliefs and greatest joys. I need to raise this child correctly.

I took the shirts from Tenko and placed it in my basket. "How about you pick one at a time, I will pick some and placed them in the basket. We will go over them when were finish", I explained. "Do you understand", I questioned. "Mhm", he nodded then went back to looking. I turned back and focus on my section.

After a couple of minutes I was able to find enough shirts and shorts for him.

"Tenko come and lo-", I began turning to face him only to see he wasn't there. I looked further down the aisle thinking he be at the end; He wasn't. I walked out of the aisle I was in to look into the next one, not there either. I went up and down the clothe section looking for him. I couldn't find him anywhere. I can't find him. I felt someone grab my shoulder causing me to flinch away and look at them.

     "Miss are you okay", a store worker questioned. His words were a bit muffled the sound of my own pounding heartbeat was dominating my hearing.  I just looked away still looking around.

    "Miss", he questioned again. "My son I can't find him", I answered. "Okay can you tell me what he looks like", he asked. "Black hair, black shirt and dark purple shorts", I quickly answered. "Okay let's go to the front he might've went up there or by the toys', he explained. "I don't have time for you", I snapped. "Miss you have to calm down", he began grabbing my shoulder gently trying to stop my body from shaking.

      "Pop goes the weasel~", the masked man song then the hammer connected with my shoulder  shattering my bone. I felt the pain aching in my arm causing me to swing my arm back. I flung the store worker back. He went flying through the air and crashing against a stack of store products.

      "TENKO", I shouted while storming ahead into a random direction. I yelled for his name constantly not caring for the people watching me. I need to find him. I walked around half the store at the pace I was going.

       That's when I realized I unconsciously went back to the clothing section of the store. As I was storming down one of the aisle I heard a small giggle causing me to stop dead in my tracks. I backtracked and looked in the small part of the rack where I heard the giggle. There he was hiding in between the clothes. I grabbed the shirts and flung to the side, almost making them fly off the racks. He had a big smile on his face.

      "Gotcha", he laughed coming out from in between the clothes. "You walked passed me a bunch fo times", he laughed. His laughter ceased the he saw my face. I fell to my knees and grabbed him tightly by his shoulders, pulling him close.

      "Don't you ever do that agin", I fussed. "Do you understand me", I added shaking him a bit to show just how scared I was. He stood there for a minute before nodding his head.I hunched dover letting out a sigh; the panic feelings were going away and I was back to feeling nothing.

      "Let's go buy these okay", I said. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. "Can I wear the All Might one today", he questioned quietly. "You may", I answered which he smiled now looking forward. It was good that I found Tenko, but my main concern now was I panicked.

       It's been over a decade since I felt emotions

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜