𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n's pov

        A couple of months have past. Tenko and I have grown adjusted to our new life together. We wake up, eat breakfast, Kyle comes over on weekdays to homeschool Tenko, we hangout for a bit, Kyle goes home, then we wait until it's time to go to bed. I usually pay bills while he watches cartoons. We did this routine almost everyday,  today was one of those days where we were out of routine.

      "Hero con", I questioned. "Yes", he answered staring up at me. I looked back on the computer at the website. Tenko wanted to go to an event called Hero Con. Supposedly All Might and some other heroes will be there. He mainly wanted to see All might. It was $100 just for one person. I could afford it, but it was still an outrageous price. I looked down at Tenko to tell him no, but he gave me big puppy eyes. Big, sparkly, teary, spacey eyes.

     "Okay I'll get them now"

     "YES"

We have been in line to see All Might for three hours now. Three hours. Three. It was to the point I had to hold Tenko in my arms because he was tired of standing. I didn't want him sitting on the floor. Who knows what kind of poisons were down there. Yes, I meant to say poisons.

"Do you have to see him", I questioned. "Mhm", Tenko hummed gripping my shirt tightly, his eyes focused intensely on All Might. I couldn't tell if he was trying to explode him with his mind or he just adores him that much. I moved my left arm from under him and held him up with my right.

'Here", I said while digging in my jean pocket. I pulled out a chapstick and held it up to him. He took the top off for me and held it, his eyes were still on All Might. I began applying it to his lips; I need to add Vaseline to his face to when I get the chance. We were going to be here for a while.

After another hour we were finally at the front of the line. I placed Tenko down beside me and held his hand in my right. The person who was meeting with All might was finally done and leaving his table. The guy let us know it was our turn to go. Tenko and I walked towards his table. I glanced down seeing Tenko could barely contain his excitement; he couldn't drop the smile off his face. I smiled down at him and then smiled at All Might soon as we got close to his table.

"Hello young man!", All might exclaimed. "H-ello", Tenko quickly replied, his nervousness now taking over his voice. "I need you to speak up", All might replied holding a hand behind his ear and leaning in a bit.

"HELLO", Tenko spoke louder. "Excellent! Now what is your name", he questioned. Tenko one tot answer, but stopped and looked up at me.

"His name is Tenko L/n", I answered for him. "Brilliant name! Perfect name for a future hero", All Might exclaimed. "I'm wearing this", Tenko commented. He was wearing an All Might onesie; He refused to wear anything else.

"Much better than my costume", All might joked then tossed his head back, a loud laugh coming for his mouth. "You will make a good hero, what is your quirk", he questioned. Tenko looked up at me for permission. "Go ahead", I replied. Tenko smile came back onto his face. He took his art glove off and held it in his left hand. He grabbed the pen own the table with his right with all fingers. The pen immediately began disintegrating in his hand. Once it turned to dust completly he placed some of it on top of the signing table so All Might can see. He then placed his art glove back on his hand.

It was only a bit, but All Might's eyes went wide. Only slightly, but it was enough to make me a bit worried.

"..Incredible say what is your name again", All Might questioned now intrigued. Before Tenko could answered I stopped him.

"Thank you for meeting us", I interrupted then quickly dragged Tenko away from the table. Tenko looked back at All Might once more then back up at me. 

"Why did we leave", he questioned. "The security told us too our time was up", I lied. I looked down seeing he was looking at the ground with a sad look on his face. His lips did a little pout showing how upset he is.

"Do you want to get ice cream", I suggested. He snapped his head up at me and nodded his head quickly. "Okay let's go get ice cream then", I smiled.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Tenko and I left the small store with ice creams in our hands. He told it was bad if I made him eat ice cream alone. It tasted disgusting, but I didn't let it show on my face. I got a little so when I was done I tossed it into a nearby trashcan. Tenko got a lot so he was still eating his.

"Let's hurry home", I said which he nodded his head to. It was night time now. The hero con wasn't far from our house so we walked there. The store was much closer to home so luckily it was on our way. As we were walking the sound go multiple people chuckling caught my attention. I looked trying not to be obvious; The sound came from a group of men. They look as if they just got off work from a construction job.

I moved Tenko onto my other side making him switch the ice cream into his other hand. I didn't want him walking past them.

When we did I felt their eyes on me. One of them let out a whistle.

"Gonna give me some of that cake!", one of them questioned causing his friends to laugh. "Lick it like ice cream", another exclaimed making his friends collar with laughter. I didn't pay any attention to them. Tenko suddenly stopped walking causing me to stop as well. I like down at him seeing he was looking at the men.

"Tenko", I called, he didn't look up. I released his hand and squatted to the ground to be eve level with him. The way he was staring at them gave off a murderous vibe. He looked as if he wanted to kill them.

"Tenko", I called again this time he looked at me. "Let's go", I said. The murderous intent in his eyes went away, back to the precious ones. I grabbed his hand while standing back up.We then continued on our way.

"Yeah that's right listen to your mama~ you cracked face goblin", one of the men laughed.

I stoped dead in my tracks. I didn't need to turn around to face the man. I sniffed the air looking for his scent. I was able to get it; he smelt of piss and beer. Once I memorized it I continued walking home with Tenko.

I know his scent I'll come for him later.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜