𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n's pov

I sat down on the couch just behind Tenko who was sitting on the floor. I just finished all the house chores so now I can just rest. My body ermine upward as if it refused to relax against the couch. It didn't bother me. I always on guard you can never let it down.

"Your plans have failed villain!", cartoon All Might announced turning my attention to the tv. The cartoon people began cheering as their savior saved them from the cliche villain. Tenko has been watching a lot of hero shows lately. I figure he would like heroes, all children do after all. He seemed more fond of All Might.

"YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME", another cartoon villain cackled appearing from no where. "OH NO HE'S GOT THE SHRINK RAY", a cartoon civilian gasp. "TAKE THIS ALL FRIGHT", the villain cackled before shooting the ray at All Might. All Might dropped the tie up villain in hand and puffed out his chest. The blast bounced off his chest and shot right back at the villain. By the time the villain realized what happened it was to late, the ray hit him and made him shirk tot he size of a garden gnome.

"BUT HOW", the tiny villain shouted at All Might, their voice now squeaky like a mouse. "Simple villain.."All Might began while picking the little villain up by the back of his shirt. The villain surmised in his hold trying to attack All Might's face, but failed to due to the distance between them. All Might smile got bigger and I gave off a shine.

"Because you can never shrink a justice evil doer!", All Might exclaimed. All the villains around him began cheering once more. You can never shrink justice; They could've came up with something better. Commercials were now on.

"..Tenko", I called out causing him to turn around. "Do you like heroes", I questioned. "No", he answered quickly. "It is not good to lie", I said. His eyes switched repeatedly from the ground to me. The usual look a child does when being fussed at.

"Do you like heroes", I repeated. After a minute he nodded his head hesitantly. "Okay", I replied looking back at the tv.

"..Am I in trouble", he questioned. "No you are not", I answered. "Do you want to be a hero Tenko", I questioned. "Mhm", he hummed nodding his head. "Okay, then when you get older we will put you in the necessary training okay", I explained. His eyes got big and a geniune smile was back on his face. "Okay!", he exclaimed then went back to watching tv. I nodded my head and focused my eyes back onto the tv.

I'm not disappointed he chose to be a hero. I don't like heroes, but if it's something he wishes to be so be it. I won't force him Ito anything.  In truth, he is better off being living the hero life rather than a villain life. I'll have to tell Kyla we will not be reclaiming my title as leader of the Shadow Proxy.

I felt something by my leg causing me to look down. Tenko was pressed dup against my leg while watching the cartoon.

"You are not a dog sit here", I said while patting the spot besides me. Tenko got up from his spot on the carpet to sit beside me on the couch. He leaned against my arm and got comfortable on the couch. I glanced down at him I gave him a small smile then went back to watching tv. I leaned back against the couch to get more comfortable. It's been a long time since I felt tranquillity. No, a better word would be peace. I don't remember much of my past, but what I do remember was the only emotion I truly felt was hunger. I was born hungry, my shame was puled by my hunger, the pain inflicted of me used the hunger in me. Hunger has always been my only true emotion I felt.

I leaned my head to the side to place it on top of Tenko's peace truly feel nice as it sounds

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜