𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

3rd pov

       Tenko dodged Y/n's reach once again when she tried grabbing him; right now she was trying to give him a bath. Y/n leaned away from the tub's edge, her face still not showing an ounce of emotion. 

        "I need to bathe you, you smell", she stated. "I don't smell", Tenko spat lying through his teeth. Y/n reached for him again only for him to dodge again. He dodged her at least fifteen times after that. He was able to splash water onto her causing her to look down at her work clothes for a second then back at Tenko who was smiling at his accomplishment. Y/n quickly grabbed him into a chokehold and began scrubbing his head quickly with soap. Tenko grabbed her arm, luckily she had some spare art gloves to put(more like forced) onto his small hands.

   When she released him he splashed water onto her face drenching her. Y/n just blinked her eyes. Tenko let out a dry giggle. Y/n grabbed him by the back of his head and dunk his head into he water. Once he was there for a second she released him letting him lift his head back up. He stared wide eyed at her, coughing up some of the bath water.

           Y/n stuck her tongue out at him. Tenko glared at her harshly and looked back into the water. He noticed the shower head just in reach. He stood up and quickly grabbed it. He sat back down int he water then turn it on, aiming the it at her and turning the water. A bunch of water came out drenching y/n. Y/n just stared at him her face dripping in water. Tenko let out small laugh from seeing her emotionless reaction.  Y/n stood up and began taking her heels off. Once she got them off she tossed them aside far away from the tub. Tenko watched her with a confused look his face.

          Y/n suddenly got into the tub not caring her clothes and tights were getting wet. "What are you doing", he questioned quickly moving away from her. "You need to take a bath", she answered grabbing him and forcing him to sit in between her legs. He struggled trying to get out her grip, but it was too strong for him. After a while he gave up out of exhaustion. Once y/n was Sure he wouldn't move she began washing him. Tenko sat in his spot with his arms crossed.

⭒❃.✮:▹

       "You will sleep here", Y/n said while turning the light on. Tenko looked around with a displease on his face. It was bad enough he had to wear one of her oversized shirts. The room she showed him was one of a newborn baby's. There was a crib, stuff animals, everything a newborn room had.

        "Do you need help getting in", she questioned walking over towards the crib. "I can't sleep in that", Tenko said. "It is a child's room. You are a child", she stated. "I'm a kid! Not a baby", he fussed. Y/n just let out a hum. "Very well then you can sleep in my room. I will rest on the couch", she replied. "Will that suffice", she asked. Tenko just stared at her.

        "Will that be fine", she repeated in a simpler wording. "Yeah", he answered. "Follow me then", Y/n said heading towards the door. Just as Y/n was passing him Tenko grabbed her leg decay began growing up it. Y/n fell forward crashing against the wall. She turned herself over and sat against the wall.

        "I told you I will kill you", Tenko stated. Y/n just stared at him then focused back on her leg. She grabbed the part just above her knee where the decay was getting closer to. She began pulling on to it. Soon the sound of tearing filled the air. Tenko watched in horror as she began ripping her own leg off. Her lower leg was connected by a few strips of muscle and skin then she yanked it right off. She threw it aside and began standing up using the wall as support. Blood spilled out form her leg painting the floor for a couple of seconds then the wound soon sealed up.

         "Are you ready to go to sleep now", she questioned. Tenko stared at her then looked away nodding his head. "Follow me then", she said then began hopping to the room using the walls of her home as support. Tenko went against grabbing her other leg. Watching her rip it off like that made him sick to the stomach. He'll try to kill her again tomorrow. Y/n opened the door for Tenko. Tenko walked right in and made a beeline straight to the bed. He jumped right into it, being careful with his hands. Once he was situated he looked at Y/n who was standing the doorway.

        "Get some rest", Y/n said. Tenko nodded his head. Y/n stared at him for a couple of seconds then hoped out of the doorway and closed her bedroom door. Tenko went straight to sleep, the exhaustion from today finally caught up to him.

        Y/n sat down against the wall of the hallway in front of the bedroom door. She wasn't going to sleep tonight. She was going to go out to get some food for herself, but had to wait until her leg full grows back.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜