𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n's pov

    He's gone. I lost him, another child . I was now walking back home, my feet scraping against the sidewalk from how barely I lift my feet.

      I searched for him everywhere until the sky started turning orange. I knew I shouldn't have went out tonight. I had a gut feeling tonight was going to go wrong, I shouldn't have gone out tonight. How can I be so stupid? I stopped walking and took a couple of steps back; I almost passed up my house. I walked up towards the front door and grabbed the door knob. I should start packing my things and leave I have no reason to stay in this home anymore. I turned the door knob and pushed the door open. My eyes immediately landed on Tenko who was standing a couple feet away from the door.

He glared at me, eyes filled with betrayal. I noticed his art gloves were off his hands.

"You're here", I said. He didn't say anything just stood there. "Tenko I..", I began taking a step forward. He raised his hands ups; His fingers were curled up threatening me to take another step. I stoped walking towards him.

"Tenko please forgive me you weren't suppose to see that", I explained. "Why were you", he began to question, but stopped himself. "Why were you eating those people", he finally asked.

"..I have to", I answered. "No you don't you can eat food ", Tekno fussed while shaking his head a bit. "I can't Tenko", I sighed. "But I-I saw you eating food", he pointed out. "I swallow it then I puke it up", I explained. "It only makes me sick, believe me I tried forcing myself to live off normal food", I explained.

"..But eating people is wrong", he stated. His eyes kept looking way from me every chance he got. He refused to look at me for even over a second. It hurts, but I deserve it. I am a monster; I was born one and made into one. I deserve whatever pain comes to me.

"I use to eat alternatives and tried starving myself, but then I took you in", I spoke. "I need to eat if I want to stay in remain in your life", I continued. "I only eat the bad Tenko, not just anyone please believe me", I begged. "But you eat people that's not good", he commented, his words sounded a lot like my father's. I could feel their eyes digging holes into the back of my skull again. Those hateful and fearful eyes.

"I-I know", I whimpered. "I don't like to, but I have to if I want to remain in your life", I repeated. "You are my son and I have to take care fo you", I explained. "So please..", I began getting onto my knees. I bent down and pressing my head against the floor in a praying position.

"I understand if you want to leave, but please I ask you to stay", I said staring into the ground. tears were forming pouring out of my eyes now, I couldn't stop them. It shocked me a bit, I haven't cried in years. It felt like crying for the very first time. I believed all my tears were used up during those past two years.

"I-I love you too much I can't lost another one", I explained my voice cracking. "I know I'm a monster and a-and that I don't deserve to have a child but there is no one else who can take care of you and I am the only one who can so please stay please", I rambled on. I stopped when I felt Tenko's hand touch the back of my head. I stopped speaking and my eyes soften a bit. I guess he decided to kill me. I slowly sat up, his left hand came into view he had the art glove on. I sat up fully to be able to look him in the eyes, sitting on the back of my legs.

He still had a tense look on his face, but soon as we made eye contact his bottom lip began quivering and his filled with tears. He fell to his knees and began sobbing.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to", he began hiccuping his words messing up from how hard he was crying. I scooted closer and pulled him into my arms. His small arms immediately wrapped around my neck, hugging my braids tightly against it as he cried into my shoulder.

"It's okay baby it's okay", I whispered while hugging him tightly. My bottom lip began quivering again and the tears started to flow again.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry", I sobbed. My cries made him start crying if that was even possible. I started laughing a bit and pulled away from him. I wiped the tears off my face and then off his. I held his cheek in my hand. A genie sad smile sprouted on my face.

"I love you, my son", I sniffled. "I love you too", he sniffled then jumped me again. I hugged him just a thighs then stood up holding them in my arms. I carried him to his bedroom.

I placed him onto his bed then tucked him in. He wiped away the stray tears before turning over to get comfortable. I got up to head for the door, but stopped. I turned around and leaned over him. I move this hair up out of his face to place a kiss against his forehead. He gave me a small smile when I pulled away.

"Goodnight", I said. "Night", he replied then closed his eyes. I head towards his bedroom door and left his room.

I am still a monster. I ate innocent people. I knew I was a monster because I couldn't even grow a child within me. I don't deserve to be a mother. Even so, I'm going to be a mother to him no matter what happens, even if he ends up despising me. No one will harm him, not when I'm here.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
Quirk: Man Eater
Yes it's basically Tokyo ghoul-

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜Quirk: Man EaterYes it's basically Tokyo ghoul-

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n was born human. She got her quirk at the age six. It took longer for her to manifest it is because her body needed time to change and adapt to her quirk. Her past will explained more in the next chapter.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜