𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜In this book All Might knows Tenko is his masters grandchild at a earlier time"❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
In this book All Might knows Tenko is his masters grandchild at a earlier time"
❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

3rd pov

Y/n opened the door to Tenko's bedroom. The light poured into his dark room immedeitly shining onto his sleeping face and some of his body that was covered. Tenko didn't move nor react to the hallway light. He just stayed sleep. Y/n stood there for a couple more minutes. She wanted to make sure he was in a deep sleep. Once Y/n was sure he was sleep she closed the door to his room.

Tenko lie still for a couple of second before opening one eye. He saw his mother was gone. He sat up and slowly got out of his bed; he didn't want to make any noise. Once he was out he quickly began putting his shoes on. Tenko rushed over towards the door and turned the knob. He slowly pulled it open then stuck his head out. His mother was not in sight giving him the all clear. He stepped out and slowly walked up the hallway. Pressing his back against the corner of the wall he peeked out seeing his mother wasn't in sight. He rushed towards the window and used a finger to moved the curtains aside. He saw his mother walking down the sidewalk; she was walking the direction back into he more city area where they just came from.

Tenko noticed something a couple of weeks ago. He never saw his mother eat. Sometimes when she do overhears puking her guts out into the toilet of their bathroom. The only reason he caught her the first time was because he had to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. After that she made sure he was sleep. Which of course he fake. That's how he caught her leaving the house at 1 AM.

Tenko opened the front door and stepped out. He closed it and began following his mom. He made sure to keep distance. Living in the streets for a good couple of months can teach you a couple of things.

It was a while walk, he had to hide behind things to avoid her sight. When they got more into he city areas he just blended in with the crowd a bit. There wasn't many people out at this time of night so it ws easier to keep eyes on his mom. After a couple more minutes she turned down into an hallway. Tenko rushed over and pressed his back against the wall. She could have caught him and could be waiting for him. He has to see what his mother was up to. He figured it wasn't going to be anything bad, but he needed to know. He doesn't want to live out the rest of his life not knowing whatever secret his mother was keeping from him.

After standing there for an hour, Tenko entered the long, dark alleyway. He walked down the dark passage being careful with his footsteps. A smell immediately entered his nose; It smelt of piss, metal and trash. He made a face at the smell and covered his nose. He notice a dark silhouette sitting not the ground. There was a light hovering above them, but it was broken; It flicked signaling the light was about to die. As he got closer the sound of something crunching entered the air. It got loud and more wet as he got closer. That's when he saw it.