𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Y/n's pov

Two months have passed, Today was Tenko's birthday. Today has to be special for him. That's what a birthday means, that person is special for a day. I had the twins take Tenko out to go somewhere to avoid him from finding out about the surprise party. It has to be perfect for him.

I got all the decorations, presents and food. Right now I was on my way tot he cake shop to pick up the cake I ordered. I walked inside the store luckily no one else was there.

"I'll be right with ya", a voice shouted from the kitchen. I walked over towards the counter to stand in front of it. On the tv in the cornet of the ceiling was a live feed of All Might fighting one villains. I stopped watching when I heard the door open. It was a guy who looked at least 18. Their face was littered with zits like a canvas; He also smelt of weed. A lot of it.

"What can I do for you mam", the guy questioned. "I'm here to pick up a cake order, the name is L/n", I answered. "Hold on a second", he replied then disappeared into the back. After a minute he emerged from the back with a cake box in hand.

"Here ya go one all might cake", he stated. Once he place dit in front of me I grabbed it pulling it closer towards me. I opened the box lid to see the cake. It looked as if All Might got into a fight with acid monster. The skin was melting one of his eyes was slanted, almost becoming a third eye.

"I can't take this", I said turning the cake around to show the worker. His eyes looked down at the cake to get a better look of the cake.

"What's wrong with it", he questioned. "..It doesn't look like All Might", I answered. "It looks like him to me", he said. "Because your brain is the size of a bean", I replied. "....Mam that's not very nice", he said. "Unfortunately at this time we can't do re dos", he added. "It's for my son's birthday", I informed. "Well he's going have to wait for next year then", he replied. "You are going to re do this cake", I snapped moving it aside. "I can't I have more or-", he began, but I grabbed him by the top of his hair and slammed his face down onto the counter.

"You are going to redo this cake", I sneered glaring down at him. "Or so help me I will eat every one of your fingers like a fucking corndog, then you won't be able to hold anymore blunts or whatever your smoking", I threatened. "Do you understand me", I questioned shoving his head harder down on the counter.

"BOSS BOSS", he began screaming while struggling under my grip. I heard loud footsteps coming out from the back. A huge person with a black mustache emerged from doorway in the usual baker outfit.

"WHAT IS IT", he fussed then their eyes focused on me who was pinning down their worker. their eyes got big and a huge delighted smile emerged on their face.