new place

It's been a fantasizing time for me to avail already. I've been informed by my friend lately that we were moving to Korea. Can't believe it. True. Wow.

We were hired to become the personal managers of the seven charming males on this planet. Each one will be getting their own. Lucky us? Yeah. We are.

We were eight in total and they were seven. Uneven to be said rightly because can say possibly that one of them will be getting an extra chic. Yeah chic. Except my curvy figure, everyone in our group were hot, like real fucking hot to drool over but, me? I'm an unmatched potato to be sure but I surely had an ass and a heavy chest. Which usually makes other of my friends jealous of me. Partially happy.

Anyways. We moved to Korea in more or less two to three days. Eight girls against seven, seems undelightful and delightful somehow. I don't know, you tell me.

We were happy and excited for one thing for sure that the people, that we usually watch in those miniscreens of our phones? They will be live in front of us. Amazing.

We were guided to their building. It was huge. Way huge! Like gigantic kind of huge that if you roamed around alone? You'll simply get lost. I don't want that thing to happen with me, I'm kinda scared of it.

I sighed way heavily than the metal. This new job yet location will going to give me a lot of new experiences.

We met the senior managers and introduced ourselves to them. It feels good to be with them already. Warmness in the atmosphere spreads.

I was surprised towards the thing when they asked who we were biased to and immediately each of us got one member.

Lucky us and happy them. But unlucky the young one, since he got two managers.

Yes, two ladies with one hot man under a roof. But I was surprised to not see any sweat on his forehead as he forbid to smile yet smirked.

Moreover, I could already feel the tension getting wild around my friends as they stood with their biases and yet me, the eldest among my group, I stood with the youngest one of theirs.

The senior managers instructed the members and they helped us with our stuff at settling in their respective rooms.

Mine along with one of my friend and jungkook, we had the room upstairs. Besides us was Taehyung.

"Thanks, jungkook." I smiled to the pretty face as he placed my suitcase near the wall just aside the side table.

"You're welcome." His fetishing voice already giving me wonders.

I settled my stuff in my tiny space. I knew already that he hated things to be too scrappy yet all over the place so I had this stuck in my mind that I won't be much messy. Although I like cleaning too.

Despite of having two managers, his room wasn't big enough to settle down as comparable to other members. King sized bed in the middle (which he'll be owning for sure) and two other stretchy couches across the bed in opposite directions.

I'll definitely take the one on his feet. I don't wanna get destroyed by the direct sunlight since the other one along with some space of the bed, were in reach to burning sunrays.

I sighed with a small smile towards his comfy state seated at the edge of the bed as he watches us two settling our stuff right. He looked so cozy and cuddly in that oversized fluffy sweater with sweats. Hot. It's cold but hot.

"I hope you enjoy your time here. Let me know if you need something. I'll go take a shower." Hesitance slightly itched his manner of speaking but he still talked casually.

"Yeah sure, kook." Whereas I'm not hesitant at all at talking with him since I'm way comfortable with males.

Advantage of having your dad's side of family filled with enough male cousins to give you confidence. I was surely confined.

But still, he is the boss.

Jungkook's face was glowing in the dark by the luminous light of his phone when it was 3.30 a.m. and he was still using his phone. Scrolling or whatever.

Nonetheless, same activity was mine since due to jetlag, I slept during daylight so I was up too.

"Kook, don't you think you should be resting now?"

"I will. I've gotta reply to few fans." He replied not meeting my eyes and I lowly sighed.

Still undecided what he should call me though. Unknown to my age.

"Oppa! Sleep. It's late." My friend fringes her thoughts to the man who simply hums to her words.

"I said I will." He replies to her sweetly and I sighed. The lad must've been tired all day long. He needs rest too.

"Jungkook? Please, put your phone down and sleep." I requested him.

"Yah, kookie oppa. You should listen to your noona."

He suddenly plopped up on his bed with surprise. "Noona?!"

"Yes. Noona." I smiled widely to his amazed doe eyes. "I'm 26, boy."

"And I'm 25." I'd be wrong to say if I didn't hear him chuckle at that.