wakey wakey and little lies

I tried to torch my sight somewhere in the dark room. Man it was way dark than usual since jungkook liked to sleep in blackout. Maybe he doesn't wanted to be bothered by any light charting over him from any angle.

But I still saw little light breaching near his head and that made me intercept his face which had slightly parted lips and shutted eyes as he was deep in slumber. Unknown that his phone was throwing light on his face.

Might have fallen asleep while using the device, I thought. Big guy was too tired to put it aside as I did that job instead.

It was five in the early morning and clearly sleep was nowhere in my eyes, whereas my friend was sleeping dead drop on her couch and I was currently looking towards a sprawled figure of jungkook under the comforter.

He's one big guy with childish habits.

I took his phone and placed it on the side table. Checking if it needs charging and it did. The morning was just couple of hours ahead and I waited.

I couldn't leave the room and go out to roam around. It was peaceful in here. I lied on my big couch fumbling through my phone while I waited for the sun to top up the sky. In the meantime, I decided to take a nap.

Which apparently were three hours of my sleep and I snapped outta my dreamland.

Knocks over the door took my attention and I rushed to have it quickly since I didn't want jungkook to break through his deep sleep. He must be tired.

"Jiminie oppa! Good morning." I lowly added my words and he smiled with freshness.

"Good morning, nini!"

Nini? Who's nini? Ah fuck. That's me. Maybe he find my name hard and gave me a nickname instead. I won't mind that.

He slowly walked in and his smiled vanished the minute he stares the little one. "Why he's still sleeping? Wake him up! Everyone is already up and waiting downstairs at the breakfast."

"Uh. Yes! I'll wake him up right now." I conjugated with slight embarrasment and after he left, I straight went to my friend after locking the door again, as I loud whispered in her tiredly groaning face. "Ashley?! Ashley, wake up!"

"What?"

"Wake up. Everyone's waiting for us at the breakfast. Everyone's up already. Come on!"

"Okay. Okay. Girl." Successfully she woke up, done her morning routine, dressed nicely and went downstairs.

Now was the hard part. To wake him up.

I sighed after my friend left as I looked towards the curtains behind the bed from where the sunlight was vibrant. I didn't open them since that would be destruction to his eyes first in the morning and I didn't want him to have his mornings like that.

I already decided to pamper him with sweetness, love and care.

He's so cute to not be acting like that.

"Jungkook?" I slightly gave a shake to his shoulder and he seemed unshook. One arm dived deep among pillows around him yet another over his waist. Those tattoos over his arm got ignored by me at the moment. "Kook? Wake up, baby."

I tried the other trick. Waking him like an angel but to my demise? That didn't work either.

It took me another hour to wake him up. This brat was long gone in his dreamland.

He strolled over. Leg coming out from his comforter along with his tattooed arm being on full show to me as he wore black half sleeves with shorts to sleep peacefully at night. When currently he was spread on the whole bed.

Knocks at the door disturbed again and my head lifted at that. I was sure it would be another member that I had to deal with.

"Namjoon-ssi?" This time I didn't open the door wide enough or the leader would be whooping the ass of the little one. "I'm so sorry! Jungkook's in the shower already. We-We were just coming downstairs."

I couldn't do anything but to lie to him that mere moment and he seemed to believe since he was in a hurry. Lord saved me too.

"Oh. Okay then. Come downstairs. Everyone's waiting for you two."

"Right, namjoon-ssi. We'll be there." I gave him an encouraging smile of confidence and closed the door. My sight fell over the still deeply sleeping jungkook.

"Kook? Kookie baby, wake up." I lowly sprung my words near his ear and that seemed to work, since he moved with low grunts.

Fuck! That was hot.

Oh boy! It'll be fun waking him up in the morning further.

I was wrong. He just turned over without opening his eyes. I didn't give up like that. If he wants it or likes it this way? Than be it.

"Kookie? Babyboy, it's morning already. Wake up. Everyone is waiting for us at the breakfast." I politely conveyed my words, maximizing my chances of waking him up by any ways. But still, I sighed in defeat.

No. Not in defeat.

The dead body somehow moves again and I got up from the bed.

"What time it is?" The big boo finally said something in his morning crispy voice and to be honest? That seemed to me such a big achievement.

"It's almost twelve." I sat across him with a sigh. "Namjoon-ssi and Jimin oppa came to ask about you but I told them that you'll be downstairs in few. They were... or are already waiting at the breakfast."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" He quickly jumped off the bed. Inky arm and muscles seemed fine to me but those thighs?

Thick meaty thighs. Exposed. Damn! Argh. They gave me a hard time as I blinked, gulped and diverted my eyes away instantly.

"It's so not good to keep them waiting. Why didn't you wake me up?" He got changed in his white tee and trousers.

You fat ass! I told you to sleep early and was waking you up from an hour! Struggle and still a rant. Acceptable since he's hot and babyish and I love him.

"I thought, you too should be having enough sleep, except us. Since you guys also hardly gets any rest during your tough schedules, having concerts, world tours and everything. And if this is the time? Than you should be having your rest too."

I conveyed my words positively while glancing him right there.

Just to catch him having his soft orbs fixed at me.

"Yeah. You're right. Thanks, noona." He humbled a sweet smile at me.