games and him

He wasn't wrong when he said that. His studio literally seemed like a mini arcade or gaming shop. Consoles. Gaming dvds. Screens at front table. Headphones. That surely gave me a huge smile. I love gaming like hell and I could spend whole day playing games.

"Come here. Sit." He guided me to the front desk and made me sit on the comfortable gaming chair. Amazed to the setting already. "Choose a game."

Plenty of games. Hard to choose. But I did. Sonic. One of my favourite. Childhood crush.

"Looks like you're a pro in this one, noona." The master of games should definitely be surprised to my skills with this game. Dude, I've played this game for like more than fifty times. I am a pro in that.

"It's my favourite game. You can't complain."

We spent hours and hours in his studio while playing games and at last we were tired. I taught him to play that game and he leveled up immediately but still, I won.

That grunty whine was kinda hot to me and I smirked widely to that.

"So. Wanna go grab some coffee this evening?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly he sniffed me out of nowhere and that made me flinch a little. "Your lotion is way better than mine. I'm addicted."

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" I chuckled.

"Guess, I am." He raised his brows. "Is it working? I wanna see you blush against me. Females aren't desirous for me like that."

"Confident enough, mr. Jeon?" I don't know why but he wasn't giving me any tingles although he was making me laugh. "You can't make me blush that easily, mister. I'm kinda habitual of males. Got tons in dad's family side."

"Oh yeah?" Placing his arms at either side of the chair, he dived in my eyes. "Are you challenging me?"

"If that's what you want to call it?" I shrugged.

Him so near to my face. I'd love that. But him directly in my neck? I'll end myself right there but he doesn't knew that and I knew that he was shy enough to kiss.

"So, it's a challenge then. To make you blush around me, noona." His sweet sweet vocals could destroy me in a parallel universe but no. This man thinks that he's the only one so strong and manly.

"Kook? I'm habitual of handsome men like you, babe." Instead, I caressed his face with my fingers and he was taken aback by that as he pulled apart.

No, jungkook. You really can't make me blush that easily. I'm erotic already beyond your thoughts.

"Looks like I made you blush instead." I confidentially mentioned that thing as I saw his face tinting with red.

"No! You-Uh." He stuttered.

"Aww. Babyboy is blushing badly." I cooed with a pout and heard him grunting slightly.

"Yah! Stop it!"

That only made me laugh more at him. He was hell cute and adorable.

Seeing the little one being whiny and pouty around was kind of relieve actually. Everyone knew that he got way comfy with me in just a week.

We both were slightly alike. Photography. Light music. Gazing stars at night. Little skinships. Everything matched in our attitudes. It was easy to understand our happy hours.

But still few were unhappy with us being together. Mad would be right to say.

"I really like your piercings, noona." Astonishment held him when he said that while touching them. Peircings were my thing and I was the only one to have nine piercings in total.

"Thanks. I really like to have them."

"Can I try them on? You can try mine." It would be right to say he was attracted.

"Sure." And we exchanged them the next minute.