tae-joon

The next day, namjoon was the one who toured me around some more and I discovered that he has a library.

Oh my god! I was head over heels at that.

The smell of those fresh pages lingered through my senses. Totally unforgettable. I could be here all day too.

If I'm lost by any chance? Find me at namjoon's library.

"Wow! You have a library! Why did nobody tell me about this?" Anticipation held me when I praised the hidden spot of the building.

"You didn't know about it? I thought jungkook toured you around already?" Namjoon looked pretty cozy in that outfit of simple green T-shirt and blue trousers.

"He did. But, he always hovered around the gym."

"That's his favourite spot and this is mine."

"It's heaven. Really."

Today was dedicated to namjoon as we walked, talked, gossiped for pretty much longed gone hours. We didn't realise where did the day go? We just spent time talking all about books, nature and yeah, pretty artistry too.

The man was obsessed with such amazing thoughts and many things.

I didn't realise another thing too that even with him that I was being watched.

Taehyung at least I'm not bugging around with your bunny?

"She's even trying to have her hands on the leader. Drooled for him too. Just look at her." Bina, taehyung's manager and a devil in disguise for me for sure. Stood alongside her idol while charging his mind to ditch me down.

Well what can I do? I'm pretty much skillful in adapting with every situation and also every man.

"I have a plan and I guarantee. She won't be able to breakthrough it." Taehyung replied with his arms folded at front. "At least, we'll get rid of her for few hours."

This evening, the plan was set to leave for the beach. To make beautiful memories to take with us of this trip and year.

Unknown to the thing that mine specifically would be turned to a nightmare.

I was having my bath. My phone was on charging and after getting done with everything, I was ready to leave. Wearing an outfit totally not suitable for beach. A white shirt tucked into my denim jeans by the buckle, along with slippers.

Footsteps rung my ears and just then. He appeared.

"Jungkook's calling you at the gym downstairs." Taehyung informed me and I slowly let that in me.

"But, wasn't he gone with hobi to collect few things?" I still confirmed it but he seemed way serious for me to question ahead.

"He was. But, now he's at the gym. He was calling you there." He said that with no interest showing and unknowingly I fell for his dirty plan when I did to what taehyung said.

"Jungkook?" Surprisingly, the gym was completely empty. No staff. No member. No one. Except the small lights reflecting off the mirrors. "Kook, are you here?"

"He must be here, working in the store room." I jumped like a scaredy cat when I heard Taehyung.

What the fuck he's trying to do? I'm damn scared. The gym felt like a horror movie currently.

I reached the store room and just when I entered the space. The door of it got shut and locked.

My soul left my body right there. No, taehyung. I beg you. Don't do this!

"Wha-?" I turned around and panicked to death. "Ta-Taehyung! Get me out-Get me out of here!!"

"I hope, that kook gets his freedom from you for a while." I heard him mocking at me. God please no.

"Taehyung, get me out of here!!!" I screamed, yelled and what not. I was sure that jungkook will never find me here nor any other member.

The gym was in the basement and this store room was in the most corner of it. And jungkook was the only one who usually visits the gym but I was sure that Taehyung won't let him reach here for few hours.

Or maybe more than that.

I heard the footsteps fading away whereas I was dropped on my knees and sat on the floor.

"Help me!! Jungkook!! Jimin!! Anyone!! Help me! I'm in here!!" I still shouted my lungs out but no one was there.

Jungkook would be looking for me.

My boy, your noona is trapped. Help.