Taehyung

It's been a week with us being here and everyone settled down greatly with each member. Jimin and I already became friends as we used to share highfives with each other. Whereas the rest of my friends were still hesitant to open up to them since they were hell shy. But I was not.

Jungkook on the other side kept on getting up late almost around twelve in noon and sometimes 1 p.m.

Couldn't complaint though. He was in a dire need of sleep! Since he also told me that they had a world tour and few concerts and they didn't get to sleep enough as they worked restlessly.

That made me melt. He was worth of taking care for, honestly.

And yeah, I still defended him with pretty little lies. Sometimes blaming myself for the cause.

Yeah I'm dumb and I like myself that way. I care for my favourite people. That's my love language.

"Thanks for charging my phone, noona. And tidy up the room also." He laid his head in my lap while we were in the living room watching some Run BTS episodes.

But right when my eyes crossed Taehyung? The tension increased when he stared me. Stared? Glared? Glanced? I didn't fucking know! That man has eyes so fierce and emotionless. It made me shift a little in my place.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook noticed my disturbance.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered and gulped. I looked over taehyung once again and he lowly growled under his breath.

What is wrong with him!? I'm also here to have some fun with these guys.

I made an excuse to jungkook telling him that I wanted to use the restroom and he agress whereas instead of that, I straight went to the gym since it had a huge window showing the view of the city outside.

A peaceful view to my frustration. I sighed with that small curve in relieve but the rebel could reach here too.

Fuck. What have I done?!

Dumb me. Dumb my comfort levels.

I quickly turned towards the door of the gym but too late. He was there already as he fisted his hands and approached me with timidness holding him there.

"T-T-Taehyung-ssi? I-I literally don't know why you're mad at me." I was shivering by that hard temper drooling from his eyes.

"Listen, girl. I don't give a damn! About you being his manager? But I would warn you to stay away from him. He's mine already." He almost crushed my small wrist in his big hand and I squeaked a little as he daringly sneered in my face. "Do you understand that?"

"Ye-Yes." He was dangerous that it made my whole body weak by just his one single glare. I couldn't meet his angry pupils through his wavy black hair.

"Say you got that right!" He harshly held my another hand, aggressively delivering his words.

Honestly, one slap from that hand and I'll be down in grave.

"Say you won't hover around jungkook again."

"But, I-I-I'm his manager. I need to take care of him and his things."

"I am here to take care of him!! You stay away!" He growled loudly right in my face. I couldn't move, he wasn't letting go off my hands anytime soon. "Do you understand that? Tell me. Do you understand that?!"

"Taehyung?!!" The beasty man loosened his grip around my wrist right after the young one entered the scene. "Are you out of your f-ing mind? What the hell are you doing?! Leave her!!"

I quickly ran towards jungkook, shaking to extreme limits when he was still glaring the elder with temper.

"Noona, you okay?" He softly caresses my face and I swear I saw ashes burning in Taehyung's eyes when he left the gym instantly. "What is wrong with him suddenly?"

I too rushed out from there in an a jiffy. It's been just a week and this happened. How will I manage a whole fucking year here?

Restrooms has always been the best place to burden down your sorrows. I was glad everyone was busy in their activities as I rushed in our room like a rocket.

"Noona, what happened?" I heard his worried voice out in the room. "What happened? Tell me!"

"Nothing." I washed my face, jargoning my sadness and left the bathroom. "I'm fine, kook. Don't worry."

"I swear! I saw you crying. Is everything okay? Did taehyung say something to you?"

"Nope. He didn't." If I told him what he said to me? A rivalry will occur among them and I didn't want them to fight each other.

"I'm so sorry for whatever he said." His sweet apology couldn't go undenying.

"That's okay." I gave a ruffle to his soft hair and he smiled widely. "Maybe, he's just facing few problems in adjustments."

"Noona?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like games?"

"Hell yeah! I wonder if you know any gaming arcade nearby?"

"Why go outside?" He held me by my shoulders and leaned in. That fucking smirk gives me confidence to be with him more. "I can show you my studio."

"Aaah. You've got games in there. Right?" I'm way not afraid of him being that near to me since I'm comfortable already. I mentioned that earlier.

"Plenty. Whichever you wanna play."

Game on, boy!