jayykayy is long

"How did you even get your hand there?!" Jimin was bickering over such position and I died mentally right there out of embarassment.

"I was grabbing his phone and he suddenly turned over!" I kept on pushing jungkook's muscular body away but that 75kg wasn't hustling even a little.

His toned back and inky arm was making me mad for sure but more importantly? Even his balls were heavy.

Damn! What the fuck do this man even eat?! Cement?!

"Is he ticklish?" I rapidly questioned.

"Way ticklish." Jimin replied with concern.

"Tickle him! Maybe than he moves over. My hand is going numb!" I had my hand stuck down there under his rockening torso and I hardly feel it now.

Except another big hard rod kinda thingy.

Fuck. He's long and thick. I now confirmed it. I already knew about it though.

Like what? I don't mind talking about it even in front of them too. Since in this modern era? Everyone knows everything.

The moment Jimin tickled Jungkook and he groaned loudly. But glad that he atleast turned over and I took my hand back along with his phone.

"He's one heavy guy." I rubbed my hand which was gone numb.

"Was he hard?" Fuck Jimin you pervert. But I liked him this way when we both smirked.

"I guess. I could feel it even after two layers of comforter and his short." I played along and we both stared the still sleeping man. "Why don't you guys go downstairs? I'll wake him up and be there soon."

"Yes sure, nini. Our plans for today is for the mall. You, him and me." Jimin chirped happily.

"That's great!"

I didn't want this plan to be ruined either since there won't be taehyung to tag along with us. Or will he? Oh god please no.

"Kook, wake up." I ran my fingers delicately in his messy long hair. He likes to wake up this way. "Or I've got other ways to wake you up."

"What, noona?" He groaned giving a rub to his one eye.

"Didn't you feel anything strange during your sleep, today?" I watched him sitting up on bed. His lousy state was adorable to me.

But that chest. That fucking chest.

I want to buff myself in there. Take me whole completely.

"Like what?" The big boo stared me with half opened eyes. "Did I miss something in my sleep? What did I miss in my sleep?"

"Like something rubbing you down there?" I bet he didn't expect what I meant, when his eyes were widely opened.

"Wh-What do you me--What did you do?!"

"Relax, kook. I didn't do anything." He's adorable. But fuck that chest! "Though, I was able to."

He sat baffled, stressed and gulped. Didn't know when I spree in his ear lowly.

"You are long and thick. I like that."

"So what, noona? You want me to ogle you on bed right now and penetrate right here?"

Fuck that was hot. Hot. I need back up!

"Wh-What?!" He tightly held my hand and placed it over his shoulder. Pulling me closer to the point that our noses bumped slightly.

"If only you just allow me. I will literally do it, noona. I know everything."

No! Not happening! Fuck. He did give heat to my everything with that.

"J-Jungkook, everyone's waiting. Jimin got plans with us." I'll consider that my weakness to a slight blush.

"One point for me." He smiled in my face, mimicking the way I said it. "Because, I can feel that burning of your pretty plums, noona."

"Well. I guess, I underestimated you with the flirting part? You're so good in that." He let me go and hopped off the bed and I held my face. "I'll keep that in mind, kook."

"You better do." I could feel him smirking.

He did give me heat to my cheeks.

Man! He was hot and adorable.