Taehyung (part 2)

We were ready to go and he didn't give up on challenging himself at making me blush since he found chances to peck my cheeks timely.

"Kook, will you stop showering me with smooches? That's just making me laugh." True. I was heartwarmed by that.

"If that makes you happy." His arms around me were a posture of sweetness. "You've been taking care of me very well, noona. I can at least do that for you."

"Yeah, baby."

"I wonder why taehyung got angry at you like that?"

"I-I don't know either." I faked it out greatly. I'm good at lying.

"Seems like you guys are talking about me." There he was. I wanna hide!

"H-Hi, taehyung-ssi." He ignored me doing a scoff and interacted with jungkook instead.

"Everyone is ready for the mall. Be down in ten minutes or we are leaving you behind." He said and turned around, leaving me and jungkook staring each other.

"Well, that makes us cancel our plan for the coffee. I guess?"

"Yeah." I sighed way heavily. I was dead scared. What if taehyung told everyone to leave the mall without me? I'll be doomed. Destroyed.

I masked myself with fake happiness again. I couldn't worry the little one. He was my responsibility, not I to him.

Two Rovers were already ready at the front gate. Taehyung was already heated even more than the sun. Why the fuck this only man has problems with me?

Along with him, fuck his manager too who was equally encouraging him very well at hating me.

Both of the rides were loaded and just when I was about to enter one, a harsh hand pulled me away.

"Go sit with the others. This one is already loaded." Taehyung was seriously giving me headaches.

"I'm sorry. But, this one is also full." Hobi informed me with a sad face.

"Umm. That's fine than. I-I'm already kinda tired a little. I'll go some other time with you guys. I'll rest in the meantime." I tried to smile with little pain in my chest and jungkook caught that.

"No! We will adjust. Come on in."

"Jungkook, can't you see there's no space in here?" Taehyung growled madly.

"Besides, she needs a whole seat. Not just a little space." Taehyung's manager, my own friend, poisoned the air for me and now I really didn't want to go.

"Yeah. Right." My eyes chased taehyung's smirk. He was happy that I won't be sneaking around his kookie for a while.

Taehyung. You mf.

"I hope you'll be fine. We will be back in few hours." My boy was sad. "The senior managers are here."

"Don't worry. I'll have some sleep." I pretended like I was hell tired to drown in bed right now. "You guys have fun."

"I feel bad for her." Suga was the next one who joined kook in his equal sadness.

Accordingly, I spend the rest of my hours watching something on their big tv. Cleaned few things here and there. Made myself a choco-banana milkshake and relaxed for a while.

Yeah. Jungkook would definitely want that milkshake.

I was more of an introverted person but I really wanted to explore a little with Jungkook. He's adventurous and intimidating.

I was slightly mad over ruining the plan by very last moment by taehyung. He has some serious issues with anyone who'll spend some time with the bunny.

Fuck him.

I stayed upstairs in our room. Took a shower and now after hours that I heard hustling downstairs. They were back.

"Noona! Look, I got you something."

My friends were way excited to go out with them. Wish I could too.

"Nini, I got you something too!" Jimin was too blanching with sweetness.

"Aw. Thanks, guys."

Jungkook got me a pretty handbag and jimin got me beautiful Dior bracelet. They were wonderful! I thanked them both with a hug.

"We missed you there with us at the mall." Suga's humble words reached my ears. "Jungkook kept on asking about you."

"I wanted to call you, noona. But we got quite indulged in shopping."

"That's okay, bunnyboy."

"Next time? You'll come with us. Any one of us will stay at home so that you can have space in the ride." Hobi was so kind. An actual sunshine.

"Thank you, hobi oppa. That's so nice of you." I smiled towards him and that blew off right when I saw taehyung.

He edged his teeth and clenched his jaw. Probably praying for me to die soon.

"Uh. Kook?"

"Yeah, noona?"

"Have you ever had choco-banana milkshake?"

"No?"

"Forget the choco-banana! She was about to just get that banana." My friend Han-ah knew how much of a pervert we all were and are. As that made everyone laugh out loud with big smirks yet odd intentions.

And at that time, jungkook caught me blushing over that comment.

I like it when someone praises my even detailed details.

Fuck. I shouldn't!

I couldn't let him win this.