bonus! foursome

Man everything was going wonderful and amazing. Six to seven months almost passed and we were doing amazing. Actually way amazing than beyond.

"Ahh. Oh, fuck! Yes." He was snuggled in my neck. Pretty tempting butterfly kisses showering there, it was mesmerising. "Ah. Oh yes, jungkook."

My hands were busted in his hair as he held my fragile body there on the bed.

"Fuck, noona! I love the time when we do this." His palm blazed through my sultry skin when he had his hand dived under my shirt. Lips all over myself wetting me up with desire and lust.

Moans were everywhere in the room as we were passionately making out on bed. It literally felt like he was owning me as his sex slave. I'd love that.

Sinfully cherishing sounds coming from our room, distracted two other males who were passing by and the door of our room was opened.

"Woah. Holy shit! Enjoying her all alone by yourself, kook?" Taehyung stared us with eyes filling with lust and aside him stood Jimin licking yet biting his lips in seduction.

I was doomed. Oh lord. What will happen next?

"I want her too." Jimin unbottoned his shirt and approached the bed, whereas taehyung too removed his blazer.

We should not forget, he's dressed like a gentleman all the time.

But me? I was just in my black trousers and white shirt, which was my only saviour at the moment. Preventing my skin to appear in front of them.

"Lock the door, hyung." Fuck their little brat too who gave the other two males some space on bed to ruin me more as jungkook moved behind my back and held me there over his chest. Murmuring sexy words in my ear. "You'll love it, noona. You'll love us three on you."

The two other handsomely sculptured yet hot men crawled over the bed, having their eyes fixed on me with a demanding aura in them and jungkook opened my legs for them.

Fuck the way he was ruling me at this moment as I was going crazy over his hands working over me. Soon he lifted my shirt up to revealing my bouncy nubs and I felt taehyung pasting his lips tenderly on my tummy.

The youngest one buried his face in my neck and destroyed me with that sensual pair of lips whereas the 95liner bit my collarbone a little and I whimpered in their hold.

Fuck!! I was getting ruined by the hottest expensive men, roaming their blissful pair of hands on me, making me feel like heaven.

I was a moaning mess. Not just moaning, I was a senseless moaning mess. Heavenly pair of hands were tempting my body when the 75kg later removed my shirt completely, with no bra there. Having me hypnotised under his pleasuring stimulations.

"Fuck, jungkook!! I told you she'll be amazing in bed." The hot breathing face of jimin came in front of me but I was too demolished to stare him with my white eyes and lifted nude chest.

I moaned loudly when jimin placed another seductive kiss on my sweating throat. Jungkook was already showering me with wetness.

"She's so good! I'm now regretting not having her earlier." Taehyung held me by my waist and I shared my heat through his tux. "Princess, you're alluring."

I was physically here getting tempted and destroyed beautifully by these three hot males at the moment, but mentally my world was colliding apart.

They were collectively so good and I was loving them on me. My level of hornyness was beyond the seventh sky. Hands were scrubbing everywhere over my body.

I was mad. I was madly loving it in a parallel universe.

Two hot and deliciously half naked men and one in that sexy tux. I was too demured to process anything.