75kg romance

Today's plan morphed in the idea of cinema. They decided to watch a horror movie together.

I hated that genre. Not a fan. I simply told them.

Everyone left with a smile on their faces to the cinema of the mall. But only one remained home who was now lazily loafing around in the couch of the living room.

I got done with my bath as usual. Loose white shirt with same denim jeans, I left the room after cleaning and tidying it a little.

I saw him lazily laid over the big couch where we slept last night. Purple sweatshirt. Thick thighs coming out that white shorts. One hand in his hair yet the inky one held the remote.

"You didn't go to the movies with them?" I dead hardly tried myself not to gawk over that beautifully attractive sight of him.

"No, I didn't. I was already so tired going out this whole week." The man stretched out his arm with a lousy yawn. "Why didn't you go?"

Didn't he know my reason? Guess no one informed him so let me do it. "I don't like horror movies."

"So, what kind of movies do you like?" He sat up and scooted near myself after I seated near him on the sofa.

"Except horror? Any genre is suitable." I was so into my thoughts that without realising how close he got to my face, I bumped into his nose.

"What about romance?" He leaned over me standing his muscular arms at either side of my body. "Everyone is gone. This place is practically empty. What say we do it?"

"Do what, sweetheart?" I knew what he wanted to do when he quickly removed his sweatshirt and threw it on the floor. Leaning back over me again.

"You already know what, noona. Each one finally left so let me take this opportunity."

Okay. He wanted to do that.

He could kiss me on my lips and I'll enjoy that.

But if he attacked my neck? I'm down the hill right there.

Fuck. He did that first!

My chest raised the moment he flaunted me with his magical lips right there. He could literally fuck me here on this couch. Kiss me tenderly and I won't mind it at all.

I knew that I'm his manager. But someone remind him I ain't his girlfriend to ruin like that!

But he felt damn amazing. I was melting under him when he sucked my sweet spot.

Fuck. How did he know I'm sensitive there.

"Touch me, noona." He breathed warmly against my neck.

I did obey to what he demanded and damn he was rock hard down there. I bit my lips seductively.

"Fuck! Ye-Yes." He dived his face in my neck and escaped low manly moans in my collar. "Right there. Give it a rub."

In seconds he became so hot and so intense when his fingers crunched the leather of that couch.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

The way his chest begun to rise and fall. I wanted to hunt him down very badly.

"Ahh." He groaned hoarsely in my neck, giving thousand shrills, shocks and thunders to my body. Dangerous vibrations ruined me.

The speed of his heavy groans, grunts, growls and moans were increasingly lubricating around my stretched out neck as I paced his cock fast.

"Fuck! I-"

"Are you having the protection on?" I talked rapidly with sharp breaths.

"No. I have that in the second drawer beside the bed." He replied way faster than me.

"Than, we gotta do it in the room if you want, baby."

"I want to! I really want to, noona." He sounded needy.

Damn fucking hot. My clit was bursting.

I picked up his shirt from the floor, leaving no evidence for the others as we ran fast towards the stairs, giggling softly and playfully.

He now kissed me against the wall, making me go up in cloud nine. Our heats being shared through our bodies. His naked yet mine covered.

Hands on his face as we had our wet lips passionately collided so madly.

His lips chased down my neck and I moaned. "Ah! Fuck, jeon."

"Yes, noona. Say it one more time." He hissed and than moaned.

Him kissing me against the wall, it was driving me crazy. Madness. Fucking intensifying madness.

"Say it, noona." His palm pressed my little tummy under the shirt and I gawked on my saliva.

"Fuck, jungkook! You're so good. You're so fucking good!" My fingers automatically swarmed in his long hair when he was wetting my neck with his wonderful lips.

"Yes! I wanted to hear that." He sounded so satisfied.

Yes please ruin me some more, jeon. Just do it.

He shut the door immediately and I threw his shirt on the couch which I didn't forget to carry, together we collided on the bed and messed it up instantly.

Hair spread. Legs tangled with his. It was magical. He was doing magic on me. "Fuck! You're so gentle and delicate, noona."

No. I'm not. I'm fierce! You got me wrong, baby.

"And you're solid hard right now, sweetheart." I smirked darkly.

"Awhh! No-Noona!" He squinted his eyes the minute I grabbed his long length. "F-Fuck."

He moaned loudly above me and I loved that sight of his. Hair drenched in a flood of sweat. Neck drooled with another level of fetishing sweetness.

I gave him a kiss and he drowned in my neck again, this time rubbing his throbbing crotch onto my sensitive. My chest hit his barely nude and strong one.

He than turned me over, made me straddle his torso, engulfed his fingers in my hips and grossed my clit over his tightening and throbbing bulge.

"Fuck!! Yes! There. Right there, no-noona." Head thrown back and mouth parted widely the moment I rubbed myself on him. "Yes! Faster!"

His manly moans made me horny and wanting even more. My hands over the bed's head as I kept on frictioning myself on him. We both were on fire by that time.

He released himself a little, maybe precumed. Because I felt wetness in his shorts.

"Fuck. That was so amazing!" I collided over his chest the minute he admitted that. He twirled over being on top of me again and snuggled again in my neck, showering me with tenderness of his tempting lips.

It was one hell of an intensifying session that went between us when we both were remained a moaning mess.

"Fuck, noona. That was so hell amazing." His smiling breathing face leaned in mine as I held him there. "So fucking good."

"Yes, sweetheart. You were really amazing."

Suddenly few noises distracted us and took our attention and our eyes were slowly going wide.

"Did you lock the door of the room?!" I panicked. "I think they are back."

"N-No! Let me see." He put on his sweatshirt and peaked out the room. "They are here, noona."

I huffed out with relieve.

Thank goodness I took his shirt upstairs or taehyung would definitely think odd.

Not just him, maybe everyone.