sleep with me, noona.

It's been days that we've been together as friends from months. We became close friends more of myself just being his manager. We spent a lot of time together, watch movies, captured moments, played video games and more than that, we were really fond of skinships as now we both were sitting in his room while being all alone by ourselves. His wide smile never left him and his orbs were sparkling while he was being with me all the time.

He laughed warmly with his eyes forming crinkles near them when he also purposely told my friend to leave and she actually did, reading his mind already. She was his another manager since he was the only member who had two managers but most of the time, he was stuck with me so we were kind of close with each other.

"I want you to sleep with me on bed, tonight." He said and quickly got rid of his shirt when his chiseled body came in front of my wide eyes and I gulped feeling my face going hot to enormous limits.

"Wh-What?!" I exclaimed with a knit of my brows. "No! I-I can't." I denied right away.

His arm full of tattoos was giving me tingles in my stomach. His broad chest was making me want him more and more. I would be lying if I say that he doesn't caught me gulping and staring at him when my eyes couldn't leave his image of looking almost like a god of handsomeness, but I had to move away my sight when it was almost impossible for me to dribble my orbs from him when I breathed heavily and he seemed to enjoy my state as I could feel his teasing stare over me.

"Come on, noona." He whined a little and that surely didn't participate with his stunning masculine figure. "Nothing will happen. Besides, the door is locked so no one will going to come."

"I don't want the others to barge in and catch us that way!" I bickered back with the hot muscles in front of me.

"Nothing will happen. Trust me." He smiled after holding my hand when his cunning eyes were fixed over my slightly panting state. He came closer to myself and I backed up right away while still being on the bed.

"J-Ju-Jungkook, I-I think we should sleep." My breaths were sticking in my dry throat and my heart was rambling out of my chest as my eyes were popping out already while watching him reaching near me. I gulped so hard even for the second time and he seemed to study my state so vulnerable.

"I don't want to sleep right now." He crawled over the bed and made me lose my mind after he lied me and hovered over me. His amazing eyes bored into my hungry ones when my chest begun to heave madly the next minute. He touched my face with a soft caress and stopped himself for a while. "Noona?" His deep vocals dripped over my face as he was above me. "You should be knowing that I'll win this challenge of making you blush in no time. And that's four points for me."

His eyes softened at my weak state when later he opened my legs and sat himself between them, he also gently made me sit over the bed.

His eyes full of concern, were fully concentrated on me as he later rubbed the nape of his slightly reddened neck.

Was he flustering? I guess he was.

"Sweetheart, the score became equal for me too. You're also slightly blushing." I smirked dirtily, watching him blinking and stuttering a bit.

"Let's see who win this game." He held my hand again and this time he also placed a peck on my cheek and I turned tomato in no time. He gently made me lie back over the comfy mattress once again when our eyes were connected with each other. "Oh! Wait. I guess, I won already. You should just look at yourself."